Reviews for Impulsive
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ron could snatch Gabrielle Delacour? Nice.

...well, that was rather a sudden proposal.
nalahmed chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
that was so wow. I mean it was awakward when he poposed but the ending was so good wow
lyssalovie chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That is so adorable!
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Ditto.

Um, isn't Gabrielle Delacour 11?

-Sighs- If only...if only.

...Aren't they a bit young to get married?

It's so short! But it's still good.

Hugs and fuzzles

MM360
BuckNC chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Talk about Canon rape! And the whole idea that Harry would walk straight up to Hermione and propose is utterly ridiculous. Have you read the books, do you even understand their characters or are you basing this off the movies?

Why does every Harry / Hermione or Draco / Hermione writer write that Hermione would be accepted and welcome at the Burrow after marrying Draco or Harry? Hello the Burrow, as in the very prideful Weasleys live there. Ron and Ginny would have nothing to do with her after that. Get a clue about the characters behavior toward one another.
Tween Idol chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
oh i love this! ron dating gabrielle! she has to be at least 11 or 12! lolol anyway the ending proposal was soo sweet! will you continue? please do i really love this!
Lady Ski chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I love it! I also love the pairing, and I don't care if it's not cannon, after all, we can always write fiction and it's better this way, because we are free to imagine whatever we want, we don't have to stick to cannon, without knowing she made us a favor... ;o)

H/Hr forever!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
aww its so cute! *grins* loved it!

Alex
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I loved it. Short and sweet, except you spelt Dumbledore wrong. There's an "e" at the end.

Well, good job!

fl
Wingsister chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I really don't like Harry/Hermione together, but the way you write them makes me love them together.
Starfiregirl5671 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005