Reviews for Think Not
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aw why aren't you going to finshing writing this story Think Not its a really good fan fiction i love it so far i want to see what happens.i all the other people do re think about not finishing it plz.
SkyRogue chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Aw! This fic seemed really good! Well, I just hope you update on Her Ghost, then. I'm already subsribed to that one, lol. Can't wait!

-SkyRogue
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Poor Rogue, poor kurt *sniffles* love the story cant wait to see more
Amaya-EA chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
another lerlvly fic

bon travail
Genimay chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Wow,this is deep. I can't wait to read more.
Ladyflame13 chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
wow, this could turn into a deep story... do plz update ASAP!.
Frozen-Marvel-83 chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
I am so glad they found Rogue! That's a relief. But I feel badly for her. I surely hope she'll be okay, after a while of course. I mean, she was terribly abused. Ouch! I hope that jackass Duncan pays greatly for what he did to her. This was such a sad chapter. I really do like this fic though cause drama makes things better and more interesting. I just pray that she'll make a good recovery. Anyway, keep up the good work. I hope to see more.
Agent-G chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Well there are a few things, first how did Duncan and his people get their hands on something like that collar? I mean we're not talking rocket scientists here and was it laced with a drug as well? Exactly how long was she taken and was it only Duncan or did all those guys get their chance at her?

Plus why search warehouses? How would they know to look there? I mean if they had dumped her body and she was found and sent to a hopsital or to add insult to injure dump her outside the mansion as a 'message' to mutants I can see that. I mean it's obvious they don't care about getting caught since there were no masks and I'm guessing no condoms. Although if it had been more then just DUncan then I'm not sure you can get any clear DNA evidence with so many samples mixed together.

(I watch a lot of CSI just in case you're wondering lol)

Although if Duncan and the others have any sense they would get out of town since they had to know that either the cops would be told or the X-Men might come after them.

I do wondeer how you will have her deal with this. Same thing happened in this fic Hellfire and Brimestone I write with Slickboy4, and it took her months just to be able to feel somewhat better. (Like anyone can truely get over that kind of stuff)

So I will be interesting in how you have her deal with this. Although I hope none of that suicide stuff I've read too many of those types of things to enjoy. Plus I don't think she's the type.

PS I'm not sure but I think you can't put poems in fics, but I might be wrong just check to make sure just in case.
Rockyrml chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
ooh, how touching... glad to see you got this chapter up! Hee...
Nettlez chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
kick arse. i liked it, very emotional. aww its sweet how Kurt feels about his sister, and how Jean and kittys all nice to her, and then logan the father figure. Man its very touching. i love your stories they are very...deep. Well update soon, this storys really good.
IvyZoe chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Sad...very sad.

I wonder how Rogue will react when she comes to.

Update soon1 I can't waitto see what kind of treatment they will have for her...not to mention...I can't wait to see what will happen to Duncan. I hope Wolverine guts him good.
Ladyflame13 chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
thats not fare! whats goin' ta happen next? update!...plz?
Ladyflame13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hey! whats goin' ta happen!
Frozen-Marvel-83 chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Once again, great chapter. I love the suspense. I still wondering what Duncun and his crew are up to. I have many thoughts running through my head though. I hope to see more soon.
Nettlez chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
omg, kick as story, update it soon, ew duncun touched rogue, ew i'd be sick if i was her, lol. What an ass, huh? lol anyway updaet soon, omg logan feels her pain,aw, so update mega soon! please? pretty please? pretty pretty mega super duper please, with choclate sprinkles and stawberry sauce and loads of whipped cream on top?