Reviews for Cold
caffeineaddict13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i think your a really fantastic writer. and i've read most of your pieces, (the only reason i havent read them all is because i havent gotten to it yet) and i have cried at some of them. this one made me smile. i actually downloaded that song before i read it; just to make sure i got the full effect. incredible. i dont know how but the words of the story somehow match the song perfectly, and even though it is meant to be a sad piece, i found if more bittersweet. it was really great, thanks.
OrangePunk chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
so sad!
recycled plots chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
i apologize if you get two requests from me. my computer's being crazy. if you still have the song, will you please email it to me?
Jessobsessed09 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
wow...pretty powerfully sad...oh man. That part when he says "if only because she is stronger than him"
london75 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I it good, keep on writing!
JennaBanana chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. That's so good, but so sad! I was almost crying (
Hallon chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Ah, this was so sad, but still hopeful at the end. Great work!
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
well, this tangent has definitely been explored before, but i really liked how you did this. it wasn't too overdone, it was a good length, it was beautifully written...ah. this was really wonderful.

Outside, there are two mirror images of her and they are laughing as the snow gets caught in their hair, their eyelashes. There is a strange feeling in his face. The feeling of the corners of his mouth trying to pull upward. He relents and smiles softly against the glass of the window.

that was so bittersweet. i loved how you portrayed jess - it really was HIM, and not a sappy sack of feelings that he is often portrayed as when someone he loves dies.

you handled this beautifully. write more, becuase you obviously have a knack for this.

amazing job.