Reviews for Saiyuki: A New Beginning
Parmelk chapter 16 . 9/3/2007
“That’s simple…He’s a eunuch.” LOL! That's the last thing that I expected to see. But, now I gotta say something that I don't want to say: You appologize for not updating in a few months and then you take over a YEAR! Where is the sense in that? As for the co-author thing, I can understand that. The first fic I did was supposed to be co-authored, then my partner never wrote anything so it fell to me. But, while I might take a few months, I don't think I'll ever take a YEAR to get a chapter out. Okay, I'm done ranting now. :)
Parmelk chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
I have a feeling that Hakkai's being mean.
Parmelk chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
What stalker?
Parmelk chapter 13 . 9/3/2007
Thanks for the explanation.
Parmelk chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
Woah! That last paragraph needs explaining!
Parmelk chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
This is getting good.
Parmelk chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
You're really violent, you know that? Oh, and it should be 'your' not 'you're' in this sentence: 'You're lovers life or will you be mine?' Just a small thing, but it seemed important.
Parmelk chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Gojyo really is stupid. But I never thought that he'd turn on his...companions. Especially Hakkai.
Parmelk chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
It's Zenon, not Zeon. Just thought I'd say that.
Parmelk chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
This is a really good story.
Parmelk chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
It's still good.
Parmelk chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
How do Rayne and Sanzo know that they're siblings? And who's Vincent? Just curious.
Parmelk chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
I liked how Natasha got what she wanted out of Sanzo, but I'd have sicked Cat on him. :)
Parmelk chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
I think if I had to pick a favorite OC, I'd have to pick Rayne. I liked it when you brought in Sanzo's cat allergy. Very funny.
Parmelk chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Looks like the guesses I didn't make were accurate. :) Not bad so far.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »