Reviews for Of Men, Elves and Snowballs
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 1/27
great Story!
kira2836 chapter 2 . 1/18
Cute and funny :) It is perfect ;)
DalekQueen7 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
This was great! The end had me in hysterics for several minutes. I think my family doubts my sanity now... well, more than before anyway. :)
Nako13yeh chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
That was soooooo adorable... The fellowship taking sides and fighting, then comes the arguments and omg... Legolas copying Aragorn... that was priceless... xD I can't believe how amazing this story is.. so simply yet calming and humorous. Then the guard who threw the snowball.. ahhahah it killed me... and Aragorn running for his life calling for the guards, being chased by the fellowship. xD Wow...
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
*yelps in excitement*
*gathers up a whole mountain of snowballs*
*starts chucking snowballs at Legolas, Sam, Gimli, Frodo, Aragorn, Pippin, and Merry*
ITS WAAAAAAARRRR!
Hahaha rofl I absolutely loved this fanfic. It makes me want to chuck snowballs at everyone. XD
mellon nin means-my friend
u see 'nin'means my and 'mellon' means friend

Here are some other elvish words
Ada-daddy
mellon-nin means my friend
Nin- my
Mellon- friend
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
that was great! its nice to have a light hearted lotr story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Hahaha! This is one of the most lighthearted, enjoyable Fellowship stories I have read in some time. I particularly enjoyed the impromptu speech by Legolas in the second part :) Thank you for sharing this delightful story, and God bless!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Loved it!
biddle29 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Do you know how absolutely hysterical this was?! I'm dying! XD I loved it!
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. Not kidding, I laughed until I choked as I was reading this. The word 'snowball' adds a fair touch of humor to the story, and I love it!

Just as a totally random question, which has been bugging me, what exactly does OC and AU stand for? I know that OC means created by the author, and is not published, but I don't know the exact words... It would be a great help to me.

Love the story,
-Wolfsong
icecoldfairy chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Legolas always wins ;) Nice story
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
-Breaks down lauughing-
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! So funny!