Reviews for Life's Unfair Sometimes
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
Wow...this is really good. Please update soon! I like how Ash and the other guys actually interact with Drew in your stories (it's a little bit funny). Great writing! It's really good! Was Drew implying that Ash had a thing for May in this chapter? Pleasse update soon!
pokemon-finatic chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
no offence, but could you hurry up with chapter 5? I'd like to know what happens next! :)
IKSR chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
it awesom

you just gotta update soon
Jenvaati chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I took my time getting to read this...but maybe it'll make you update faster? hahaha...

This chapter was great! I loved how Harley told off Drew! The things he said are some of the things that I felt towards this other character in one anime...but anyway! I can so see this chapter actually happening in an episode. Which is pretty cool. It was really realistic, as far as Pokemon goes...

So yeah, loved it, see ya, and cheers!
ContestshippingFan chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Good. Lots of other stuff going on but good. Can't wait for chapter 5. :)
PurificationArrow chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Ash is so dense.

Go May! Go Misty! Speaking of which, I've never seen a story with Misty as a pokemon coordinator. Cool.

PurificationArrow
Green Animelover chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
i really like this tory please update soon
SweetStories11 chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
oh i loved this chapter! it was so great! and all the characters galore! yay! _ haha harley is funny! and i'm sad for Ash... what's up with him? losing to Drew perhaps? update when you can!

-Monika-
Mystical Mystery chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
"I mean sure the Pokeblocks raise your Pokémon’s coolness, cuteness, beauty, toughness and smartness— but think about it. Would it be worth to win by feeding your food to win a contest? Instead of trusting your Pokémon from your heart and giving all you got. Pokeblocks may be great for mostly anything. But what you believe in your Pokémon is even greater than everything else. It's probably how the best coordinators win." Loved this part!

You really keep everyone in character. It's a really good thing for fanfic writers. Not so many people do that.

Liked this chapter! Can't wait for CH.6. Update soon!
Erizibang chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
what's up with ash? gr is he yelous of May or Misty :S he happens to be annoying another chapter please!
Goldfish chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
Pfft like Ash will ever beat Drew. Drew is like one of the coolest Pokemon characters! Good story! Can you update? Thanks! See ya!
Sakura1106 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Nice good story! Update soon.
Hanako Tabris chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
You know me from the Max Fan Club!

W00t for the awesome fic! I'm not a big fan of Contestshipping, but I still like your fic! The characterization is right-on, and I also like your description of the settings.

Keep it up, Sweet May!
Uzamaki Hinata chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
I LOVE THE STORY! Continue it! You got all their personalities perfect!

unlike me... Anyway, continue please
SweetStories11 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
cool chapter! i really liked it! lol and yeah, finally you updated! lol XD

-Monika-