Reviews for Life's Unfair Sometimes
Uzamaki Hinata chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT!
big dreamer girl chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Awesome. Hope you update soon. Is this story on I thought I saw it but I could be confusing it with another story. Anyway, update soon!
pokebunny chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
NICE! KEEP IT UP!
Jenvaati chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Great chapter! Hehe...hahahaha...Drew's a STALKER! What a great way to put it...That was hilarious...hahaha! You know, I think May's pokeblock would've been great if it wasn't purple...maybe if it was green...okay, sure, I'm one-sided...anyhow, loved this, and see ya!
Briichigo chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Really good. Update soon!
big dreamer girl chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!I like this story. If you can, check out my fanfics. They're all contestshipping.
Hiro the Wolf chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Yay! Misty's here! I don't mean to be demanding but can you add some Pokeshipping! And this IS supposed to be a May/Drew fic too. PLEASE update soon!
taitofan chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Uwee, Harley! *jumps up and down* ... *calms down* Anyways... It should be interesting to see what happens in the contest... I can't wait to find out!
Nintendo Queen chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Sweet, Misty's back. Ooh,can Ash and Mist have their own little fluffy moments? Just asking. Great so far. Love how you change POVs. But Ash would beat Drew, he's a better trainer. At least, I think so. Great work. Keep at it and update soon
SweetStories11 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
Finally! YAY! *Cheers loudly* hahaha, I loved the Harley part with May! lol, and i felt so bad for Ash cuz he lost! But yay cuz Misty's back! Great chapter! update soon cuz it's getting good!

-Monika-
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Pretty good start. I wonder, would Ash beat drew in a battle? Guess we-ll see
Chibi Kitsune Warrior chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
GREAT
CrazyRabidPony chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Please continue! I like it!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Hey! It's darkwithrobots from the SPPF.. Great fic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
anissa chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
that was good but you need to keep on writing!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »