Reviews for Cupid's Last
Ascender chapter 16 . 3/28
Please please please update. It's been 3 1/2 years. Put us out of our misery. Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Hi! Another year is ending and beginning. I still have hope that this story would have a new chapter added to it and eventually it would be finished. Maybe not today, but definitely someday.
Hope life treats to good and may you and yours have a blessed new year.
vinterthunder chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Great story. Funny and sweet. Please update soon. I'm dying to see what happens next. :)
PiearceingBlue chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
Alright... Planning on updating anytime soon? Cuz um i'd rather NOT wait 3 years..
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Hi.. you say rewiews help your updates. So simple. I love your story please finish it please pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
sailor fan chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
christmas present, please finish this story :*
jesi ki kage chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE! ITS BEEN TWO YEARS! I love this story! Its sad, dramatic, romantic, funny, and all around heartfelt. The feels man the feels! I absolutely love this story and really really hope you update again soon. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK AND FINISH THIS STORY! I really want to know what happens next. Do the eight, well four new couples technically, get together and confront our matchmaking due that became a couple themselves? Do they find out about Serena's illness? Speaking of, will Darien ever get the truth about the illness or just what he already knows? GAH! I WANT TO READ MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! -Jesi Ki Kage
Red-Elephant chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Aww noooo! 2 years since an update to this incredible story, you're gonna break my heart! And it was just starting to get to the good stuff, the heart breaking stuff. Hands down my favourite parts were when Serena collapsed & how Darien delt with it as he drove his motorcycle & Serena's breakthrough with Rini. Almost had me in tears. Everything else had me smiling. I love that all the guys are so male, horny & clueless. I love how Luna & Artemis met in college. I love all the pranks Serena & Darien have played on each other over the years. I love that he can read her so well now but he's not aware of why yet. I love that he rides a motorcycle! I want an update. I want this story finished! Serena deserves that much. PLEASE!?
Curious fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Two reviews from me in the same day? Aren't you a luck author?;P

Okay...Annie here!
Your faithful fan is ready to review this story! Aye, captain!

"WHHHHHYYYYYY?"*huge sad eyes - desperate expression*
I was reading this all so happily when I realised it was no completed.*munch's expression*
You must hate me, girl!
You must hate us all!
It it... It is so pretty! Intriguing!
I am so curious to know what happens next that you have no idea.
I thought it was weird Serena's behaviour at first.
I have my theory, of course.
If you kill her at the end, you will be cruel. I hope you know that!
She is Serena...duh! She cannot die!
Anyway... Pouty complaints aside, I like it (duh).
Serena is like that. Isn't she?
Thinking about her friends and their happiness and "ignoring" herself.
I have always like that of her.
She does not truly want to really acknowledge her potential (*stare*) death because she has a "mission".
I told you I like your way of expressing already.
I told you that I think you are pretty great and brilliant, too.
I won't repeat myself.*blows a raspberry at you*
If you did, on the other hand, finish your stories though, I might be nice with you! Humph! Hehe... 3

Good luck, author-chan!*wink
babii.ang3ls chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
Sooo good, please update
DTD chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
I love this story. scenarios are hilarious! especially the serena/darien ones. my heart will break if she dies, but I would read this story again and again. I know its been a while but you can read this. please update. complete this story! divide and conquer like no other writer has before. for your fans! for yourself! for quesadillas! and most of all the mental health of everyone, including yourself!

have I expressed my enthusiasm for your story enough?
championofjustice27 chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
please update this has to be one of my favorite SM stories out there. I think it's actually kind of brilliant the way you weave everyone's stories together and are able to keep them separate. And Serena and Darien my god you write them perfectly. Along with your narrative style and the dialogue and just everything this story is nothing short of amazing. It's making me laugh and giggle but then a few minutes later I'm on the brink of tears or my jaw is dropping in shock I don't know! So many emotions! Please do us all a favor and update I honestly can't wait to find out what happens.
championofjustice27 chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
OMG UPDATE PLEASEEEEEE
Natalie chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
I would like to see the next chapter! Rena's going to live, right? I hope so.
Natalie chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Wow. Hotaru's smart. Maybe you should include a scene of Serena tying up Chibi's hair in buns!