Reviews for Taking Over Me
Twilight Dragoness chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This is very, very cool! I love Zuko pictured like this!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
this is song good plot. shows zukos good side

ben
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Cool, Do one one his actual child hood next okay.

pretty plz, do it for me
Call the Winds chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow! That was cool!
o-dragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Evanescence is such a wonderful group! i absolutely love their music! good song choice. i really liked it, too.

this was really good and deep on Zuko's side. it shows how he's changed so much since that day 2 years ago. now if only he'd join Aang...

my pen is my sword in writing...o-dragon (another lover of Evanescence)
shax666 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
you know, amy lee is the singers name... evanessence is the name of the band...
Lin13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Gah! I got goosebumps all the way in my spleen with that one. I love Evanescence! I think her voice is purdy. Oh, poor Zuko! YOU JUST KEEP ON TRUCKIN' MY LOVE! NEVER LOOK BACK AND NEVER GIVE IN! (holds up lighter and begins to sway) Great one shot. Finally! A songfic based on a song I know. Absolutely loverly!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I loved this story, you capture Zuko's character very well.
Khazia chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I've never heard this Evanescence song, but I love all their others. This was a fantastic story from a fantastic reviewer. I know you asked me to read it something like a week ago, but I've been a terrible person and neglected you. Plus, I'm not allowed on this site from home anymore. Therefore, I'm typing this from school.

But this was fantastic. Did you write the end to mean that Zuko's going to stop chasing Aang? I think that's part of what they were trying to project in the final scene of "The Blue Spirit", when he turns away from the flame tapestry. But then, I'm always putting extra meaning into things.

Well done. I applaud you, Trii.

Khazia*
TheUndertone chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Beautiful story, i loved it i also did a Zuko one shot! Kudos

Mirage

Ps I want chocolate chip pleeze
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Great story! But doesn't allow you to put songs you didn't write in your stories.
Lady Fran chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Oh wow! Great story. "Taking over me" is a great song. It fit very well with Zuko. I loved how you described him and his thoughts. I do believe that's how he really feels on the inside. Great story!
Kitsune-Kurama-Rose chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
What a wonderful, amazing fic. I could truly feel his pain his anger. Good job.