Reviews for Together, We're Not Alone
Stone Soul chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
I loved all of your chapters but I have 2 question about the first one.

the "Older Brother" a guy or a girl?

the "Younger Brother" gay?

Other than that I was SO impresed with your first fanfic I think you have a JOB in writeing facfics I mean it!

PS. I hope this turn out to be a realy realy mushy love store with true love because those are my fav.

Good luck and best wishes from your new number one Fan Stone Soul keep at it;)
sandra san chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
i didn't sign in but that was tremendous u did a very good more chapters ! ur good and dont let kow one change ur opoin ! -
wushu98 chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
Well... I could say that second chapter is way better than first chapter. Your writing had given me a rating that I never gave out to often. Scales 1-10, I give you 10 on chapter 2. Why? The reasons are of how you made the chapter 3 flow from one event to another, with great discriptions of tragic events, and feelings that pour through you into the characters (which makes the characters come alive).

P.S. I am please to inform you that pretty much you are the first to recieve my great rating online stories so far this year. So keep up with the great work.

Tou Yang
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
Nice chapter, simple but it reveled a lot of the reasons why Fuuko is acting like that and it made Tokiya realized that he is not alone, hje just need to open his eyes to see that there are people like him suffering from the lost of a love one!
anon chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
nice and tragic...
Lady Lyris chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! so sad! hehehehehehe very effective drama! _ (thumbs up!)plz update soon!request, make a longer one next chapter, and more graphic detail of sorrow on fuuko _
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
update soon!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
this is your 7th review so i expect a chapter 2 okay? OKAY? yep, that introduction had been used many times but since you said you have your own version, then why not cotinue writing it? besides, it's not as if the other fics who have the same introduction had been continued..

keep the's fine as it is..the description is just's just like what you said: it gives a clear picture but not to the extent that it would bore..this is your first try eh? it's promising so keep up the good work

update okay? good luck!
katsumi01 chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
great fic. really like it, keep updating (",)
wushu98 chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Nice opening is all I could say from now. I can't really give a full review of a story until its finsh. Still, I still give you tops for the opening part of the story.
SlytherinGinny chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Umm... did you READ FOR?

Mikagami stopped trying to revenge his sister. He finds out in a fight with the blood sword that his master killed his sister... though that's not true

he meets his master, says it's not important...

his master reveals that he is michan's grandpa...

his sister was ensui's weilder to protect mikagami from having to do it...

email me at and i'll give you the details about that section in the manga.
mikaro chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
hey, intriguing...keep it up...i do advice you to change the rating though...for safety...:) good luck!
JoY chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
not bad for a starter... keep it up... but could you make it longer the next time...
yanagichyan chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
hi! sorry i didn't log in. anyway, i like your fic! it has quite a nice start and yea.. there are a few (ahem) words that *cough cough*. maybe you should put the rating to 'R' just as a precaution if anyone could get offended. still, i'd love to read more so pls continue! g'luck! _