Reviews for Someday
Svnh chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I just read this on ao3 and logged in here so I could leave a review. I absolutely loved this and it's so well written. I have always had a soft spot for Sam and Meg and I thought it was very telling that they ended up together in the s1 and s2 finales, and the hug they shared when Sam's mom died. I just finished watching s3 and your story made me feel better about the ending. I liked how realistic it was, the two of them growing weary of the protests, disillusioned about the end of the war, and I don't know but even people who weren't teenagers in the 60s feel like Meg does a a few years after finishing school. Anyway I liked imagining the two of them finding a way to be together in the 70s despite predjudice and the disapproval of their families and society when I watched s1 and s2, so thank you for writing this fic. I also liked the details about Meg's style, and the way they found each other among the crowd.
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I remember reading this when you first published it, and every so often I'd think of it over the years. I love this story, and am glad I took the time to find it again. It's as great as I remember :)
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is a lovely story.
Emsta chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I love this story, one of the best on here for AD.
Maryilee chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Yes! I love that you gave the show a little closure. I always hated how it ended, with Meg leaving and no resolution. The writing was terrific too.
chuckthegirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
sweet :) I always felt Sam and Meg were perfect for one another. Great story to make that happen.
Semperfrankee chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow...I loved that. You brought back so many memories I have of American Dreams. Thanks for writing this!
omens chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh, I adored this. American Dreams was one of my favorite shows, and I was so mad when it got cancled. This is exactly what I always envisioned would happen after it ended. Meg and Sam. The way it should be.

I think you should write more. I can just feel there's more to tell here.
crookedview chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
really well-written, and very sweet.

I MISS MY AMERICAN DREAMS! :(
KateToast chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow. I am just so awed by this one shot- it was amazing. After the show was cancelled I was so worried everyone would lose interest, but it's great to see that people still care. And you're a Sam/Meg fan, to boot.

I loved this. So natural, especially the end where she decides to go with him. I've always thought if anyone could make Meg go home, it would be Sam.

Great job. Keep writing :)
HaydenJK chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
AMAZING! i was a huge meg and sam fan and you totally captured everything i would want in a reunion between the two. thank you
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I love your story. You should continue it. I hope that you do.
Tessie26 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow, this was really good. I'd like to see you continue this, maybe watch Meg readjust to being with a friend again, and maybe even visit Philedelphia. I'd love to see updates on how the Pryor's lives are, as well.

I hope to read more. Thanks!

-Tessie:)