Reviews for Her Morbid Fairytale
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
It was kind of obvious Gar wasn't dead. I don't know why, just was.

But this chapter seemed rushed. I think you should have added more detail. It would have made it better. I think Balthazar and Malchior both would have a taken a bit more convincing than that.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
LOVE IT!

Yay, good fanfic again!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Oh, that explains it. Well, nothing wrong with having your own ideas!

This is very spooky.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Should be Dick or Richard. In the Teen Titans, it's commonly accepted that the Robin displayed is Dick or Richard, whichever name you prefer.

Otherwise, great story so far! I'll get back to reading now.
RavenEvanescence chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
You like to name storys and chapters with songs don't you. 'Cause Smells Like Teen spirt is a song by Nirvana
RavenEvanescence chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
are you hinting papa roach in here! Last resort and getting away with murder
pepperdadog chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
It was great!
BlackGothFaerie chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
I have a feeling this story is gonna be good! Can't wait for it to come out!

later, BlackGothFaerie
Valda chapter 10 . 12/24/2005
GAH! i shall go read now! it sounds gr8, havin a merry christmas!

luvz ya

Valda

X
BlackGothFaerie chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
You are so lucky that this wasn't the last chapter. I love this fic, and if this was the end, I wouldn't be happy, I mean, so much can come from it. For example Malchior trying to find who he really is, he could get a crush on Kori and try to get her to like him. There could be a whole Garfield attempting to get Raven to go out with him problem (even though she does like him, it appears that she doesn't want to admit to that, so you could make a big play on that). I dunno, they're just some random ideas I have.

Anyway, great fic. Please update soon!

later, BlackGothFaerie
specialraven chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
sweet! ah ha ha. BBRaeness ah ha ha! Yay!seriously cool story, but I have no ideas either.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
This fic was really good, it was nice to see Raven in a diffrent light for once, even tough the fic was kinda morbid at some places i still enjoyd it, my favorite part would have to be in the end of chapter nine with Raven and Beast boy.
Valda chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
i fink they should now strive to become the teen titans WhOoP! lol amazin chapter! plz update asap! *cough*more robin n starfire*cough sori a lil bit of a cold :D

luvz ya

Valda

X
Tinker927 chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
it was so good! please update soon!
Haku Forever chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
OkidokiKokamoki. I really like this chapter. It's funny and weird and cool... HEY, that's all the qualities about *ME*! lol. Really good chapter, though. Update soon. :D