Reviews for Stranger To Hell
deviltiger chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow, this is really very beautiful.
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Arg! You are so amazing! I am in love with your writing that was just...perfect! Perfection on a computer screen! Love it!
aditou chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
AI~! Sarah, why didn't you tell me how many KakaIru fics you've written? I am totally consuming this!
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
it is almost as if 'bittersweet' was made for this fic. i can't seem to aptly describe it any other way.

touching and scary and so, so accurate.

love it loads ((:
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 2/17/2007

that's all i can say to this

just... wow...

that was one of the best oneshots i've EVER read concerning this catagory

and the first of its kind when it comes to content (and trust me, i've read a LOT of fanfictions -.-'')

and yeah, just... wow
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Loved it! Well written. Really made me feel sorry for Iruka being left to worry. Hope you write more like it! this has become my favourite Naruto pairing!
necrophile chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i love you SO. DAMN. MUCH! *.* i just read your twenty thigns for itasasu adn kakairu as well, and althought the kakairu listy wasn't as good as the itasasu one,all three of the fics were LOVE! *dies*
Lunael chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This is a great fanfict! So sad yet so cute! I especially loved the part about what iruka learned to do - like knocking out a jounin XD

firebirds416 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Oy! its me again. Normally i would detest yaoi, but somehow...angst makes it work. And now i cant imagine either of them as a female, it just works so well now!

Try sticking to Iruka-centric/kakashi-centric irukaka, it works for you. And how about a 20 truths on the Hyuuga, something about seeing everything but their own condemmned fate maybe?
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Damn. You've got the angst stuff down pat. Good job! The angst world needs more people like you.
Shadow Skillz chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was really good. It's touching (a tear falls), I love it. Keep writing
Neko-chan WE3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I ADORE this fic! *goes to read your profile* your clinically insane end proud of it? I congraduate you! I totally worship the emotion you managed to put onto this fic! *starts twitching* I have to go kill the squirrels making noise on my roof now (they sound like elephants) (I just gushed didn't I?)
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I thought this was very well written. The contents was very bitter-sweet and lovely to read. Well done!

IceraMyst chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Very, very sweet, and well done. And awesome. :)