Reviews for Shades of the Past
Hey there:)
Very original idea you got there, and it developed into a very interesting and thrilling story! You got the characters just right and the dynamics between them are realistic. i think this is one of the few cc ffs that deserves a lot of praise and now i can see why it got so many Reviews. I reeaaally cant wait to find out what happens when rosette travels to the past! I hope she can save chrno!
Unfortunatly it seems like you abandoned this fic... i would encourage you to end this story, because i'm pretty sure i am not the only person waiting for a finish!
Thank you for posting this much, and i am hopefully waiting for the next chapter!
Greetings :) val
meh chapter 12 . 4/24
PLEASE UPDATE!YOUR KILLING MEEEEEEEEE!
Rackler chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
This fic is amazing! I read it back when it first came out and I just found it again yesterday and reread it. Its as amazing as I remembered it! I hope you add the last chapter soon! I just very excited when I saw in your author notes that you'd have the 13th chapter be the last besides the epiloge, but then it wasn't uploaded D; amazing work though! I hope you update soon :) I especially love the way you characterized Rosette
curryboh chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
If reviews are like crak... Does that mean this is a crak fic?

Love it so far nonetheless. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I love you so please finish it
Aloever chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Ooh! Nice murder mystery, I like it. Though It worries me that she mentioned a gun and that he died by a gun... Also the basement thing- does this mean Aion's mother is the thing down there? O.o
ficrant chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Hello, Just thought I'd leave a review. I found the story interesting and would be pleased if you ever find the time to finish it. Just having 2 more chapters to the end makes it seem so close, yet so far away. XD (It would be nice to see how all the pieces of the puzzle fit.)
Hiya chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Ahhhh so good, I can't handle it! I really hope you update this story. i know it's hard to keep going when there's just so much going on in the real world, but this story is absolutely amazing so far and deserves an awesome ending! You're so creative and it truly inspires me when I read really well thought out stories. I hope the update comes sooner than 5 years :)
Eltis chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
I'm so glad that you updated, even after so long. This has to be one of the most well written fics in the CC arena and I truly hope that you don't stop or become discouraged. Despite the CC fan-base being so small, you've managed to create an incredibly well-written AU. The characters are spot-on and each chapter is more thrilling than the last-hence my extreme disappointment four years ago when I found this gem. Rosette, much like her original counterpart, is a relatable, spunky and an absolute joy to read; I do wish there was more Joshua though. However, I'm thoroughly enjoying Aion's reversed role and still find him to be in character, particularly with his treatment to Rosette.

Your plot, is picking up and I'm excited to find out what happens next; although, I feel the end of this last chapter seemed a tad rushed. Where we see Rosette taking the initiative to go back in the past and the week-long readying, I expected it to be pulled out over at least a chapter. However, I can completely understand if there are to be flashbacks (of the future? : D) recalling what might have transpired between Chrono and Rosette while she's in the past. Regardless, I do sincerely hope that you continue this story, as it would be a terrible loss to stop now that you've restarted the engine.

Fantastic story, absolutely giddy with anticipation for the next chapter.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Ah, so Rosette killed Chrono after all (either that, or Pandemonium got the gun, but I'm putting my money on Rosette killed him or a clone of him or something to keep him out of Pandemonium's control/grip-faking their deaths and then freezing Chrono himself in time and making some sort of memory/construct that is the Ghost!Chrono from the story).

Rosette is NOT going to take that well.

It's been bugging me that Aion's more or less been a good guy throughout all of this. It's seriously messing with my mind. ; But I love the twist. And I can see why you did it like that. In this he'd just not be controlled by Pandemonium (well, AS controlled) as in canon.

You know, you have an excellent little story on your hands here, right? You could change the names and I think that's all you'd really need to make this a publishable story. It's fun, interesting, entertaining...and I am SO glad I stumbled across it when I did. ; I am very much looking forward to chapter 13.
Xim-no-writerX chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
i wonder why i didnt see this before? haha, this is a pretty good read. i like the plot. i've bee trying to look for good storied chrono crusade fanfics for a while now and this, i think, is a good one. i hope an update will happen in the near future. i really wanna know how you'll end this kind of story... :D What happens to chrono and rosette. what is Aion's hidden plan if he has one? and who killed who? Good luck on your writing, you did say you're desire to finish is still there so all your followers and reviewers will be excited for the next chappie! Gambatte yo!
Gohanzgirl chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
I absolutely love this! I just found it last night and stayed up far longer than I should have trying to finish it! As I got near the end of what you have written I had to make myself stop and go to bed, so I'd have something to look forward to today! I can't wait to read the rest! Wonderful writing! You are correct that as we age our taste in fanfiction changes as well! I've been a fanficion reader/occasional writer since 1996 and I'm so picky sometimes its hardly worth the effort to find a good one and I give up for a while. I'm glad I ran across your fic, you've truly done a wonderful job and I'm grateful that you haven't abandoned it. Thank you for giving me a trip into my own past and reminding me that there are still fanfictions that can make me stay up late and get that 'great fic' feeling.
chibiqueen01 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
OMG! Is Rosette the one who brought the gun which killed Chrono? Cause it seems like it could be... Can't wait for your next update :) Will follow the story in case it takes a long time ;) Reminding me... does that mean that the thing in the basement is Pandamonium (unsure if name spelt correctly...) Anyway please update soon :)
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I like it :]
Lrihgo chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
This is so great. Even though it's been YEARS since I've read this, I think I understand the gist of it again. There's a lot still yet to happen and you scare me with how often you update! But I have faith in you and I can't wait to see where this goes!