Reviews for Target 51
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I really really really wish you would update this!
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Kakashi is one sadistic torturer... and still manages to keep his cool! Man, Gaara's life is too sad... so, whatever happened to the remaining team 7? By the way, great fic you have here. Nice descriptions and all! There's barely an error! I doubt there is too! Keep it up!
Poison's Ivy chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
I'm too fuckin' lazy to review EVERY chapter, but I gotta say, I love your writing. It's fun to read.

By the way, silver? Gee, that's a hard one. It's Neji. Big shocker there.
rainingblood666 chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
I am confused hope I get to figure out why they are after Sakura. does it have to do with anything with Green eyes?
Illucida chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
Thank you for updating! Please update soon!
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 9 . 9/3/2006
hi cool you finally updated cool plz update soon and keep up the good work _
Illucida chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
update soon please!
Acoustical Trance chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Awesome update as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm totally looking forward to 'A Holiday Secret' coming off its Hiatus.

Also, change is good.

Shamanic Destiny chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Awsome story! I think its a super-sweet plot line so please update soon!
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
hi you finally updated cool keep up the good work _
WithGraceWeFall chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
:giggle: just update, im not say anything -.-
0Aya0 chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
Please update! I love this fic.
DestinedFaith chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
oh whoa...the suspense is killing me...literally. xD You really have a great plot going here. It's AU but i love how you're still able to tie in anbu and kunais with it instead of settling for the modern police and knives. Keep up the good work. xD
Tank chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Woah. Has it been a while or what! I had to go back and re-read the beginning to get an idea of which story this was; summary wasn't too illuminating. Still, the confrontation's pretty cool, as well, as Sasuke stooping to cheap tricks just to get the job pro-like. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
You updated! Thank God! I was afraid you'd ditched the fic!

Nice chapter. I may be rushing this and everything, but are you thinking of writing in Lee? n.n' I love that dude.

Can't wait for more!