Reviews for Please Tell Me
EME chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Ypu have done a great job! Keep it up!

please update soon!
CrimsonOkami chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Awesome! I absolutley loved this story and I think the way you wrote the ending was awesome too although I do like the true ending better.

I also just read your other FFX chapter so far!
FreshMeat chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
It may be a little late, but Happy Birthday! Sorry, but you aren't getting anything from me except for this review, I'm poor as dirt.

Man, that was so long - I kept getting interruppted in the middle of reading your last chapter, which is why it took me so long to review this for you. Sorry :p! This was really a touching ending, I got slightly depressed after finishing it, but if a story is good enough to bring out any emotion in me, then I'm satisfied. Simply amazing. The last few quotes - the angry shout followed by the quiet and heart-breaking lines...God, that was heart-wrenching. I must have read that last part over fifteen times at least. You are an awesome writer. Congratulations on finishing such a beautiful work.
kanji-sensei chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Omg. ;_;

Omg...;-;

this is...sad.

Really...sad.

I'm like at the verge of tears right now, but...you did an amazing job. I do wish you would've added an "I love you" from Tidus at the end. , But I guess that's too much to ask. XD I know this barely has anything to do with the chapter, but your description of how Yuna felt about leaving her aeons was so good! D That's exactly how I felt too at that point in the game. XDD

I love your love scenes too. They're so descriptive...sometimes repetitive, but still, very cute and *very, very* well written.

Although the ending was sad it still had a waterfall of emotions, especially pouring out of Yuna. You made sure to be extremely detailed about how she felt every step of the way. I feel terrible for Tidus though, because everything that Yuna was feeling she expressed, and by watching her he probably felt a piercing knife on his chest every single time she showed her distress. If anything he was probably feeling worse than her, only he did it in a very silent and submissing way.

I hope you write more FFX fanfics, because I'll be reading them.

Hearts and hugs not drugs,

Daniela
kanji-sensei chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
That last line...that last line made me squeal like rabbid J-rock fangirl seeing Dir~en~Grey in concert. Wow. Way specific there, but omg, was it god! You do an amazing job at ending your chapters! Many *many* kudos. And I'm glad Tidus was angry at Lulu XD. She's just that kind of character that people find perfect for ruining great moments in fanfics. Lol.
kanji-sensei chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
OMG. This chapter was *perfect*! Like. Completely. If there was a favorites section for Chapters of Stories in believe me, this would be in my list!

The ending was so incredibly adorable. The fact that he didn't care about the consequences anymore and did what he desired most. Tears flowing out of his eyes added so much emphasis on how much he really loves her and how much it pains him to even mention that he's going to leave her and that he might be replaced. That paragraph really got to me since I can relate to it in real life with the relationship I'm in right now.

You did an amazingly realistic and completely in character job in this chapter. You said you loved it. Well I adore it! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Sam chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
I read this story as well, and just about every chapter I was on the verge of tears...you have an awesome gift as a writer and look foward to hearing more from you soon!
ihatecalvin chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
aww that was soo sad. :'[ but it was really good neway. good job with evrything, and yea i think i will read the "kinda" sequel. :]
laura the coolest chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
DERN! uber sadness. it's over? i can't beleive it! this was a really good story. you should do like sequel or something. i don't know. but yeh this was one crazy awesome story. WOOT WOOT!

MPL
Vahkhiin chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
hey! it's me here Ashley125 who wrote "Is Life worth it without you." I read your story..It's Amazing..really well done. :D
Chang Kuei chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
hey uh...sorry bout the review thingy but i was reading the story so fast i didnt read what you wrote before it. Im grounded and im not supposed to use the computer so i had to read and wait till my mom left to continue, hehe. l8terz
Chang Kuei chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
hey! *poke* shiny AND purple again! I was joking with the M thingy but I would like you to do another fic about what happens when Tidus comes back in x2. I mean its your choice but i would review if you did it and everyone knows im very important...right. Anywyaz nice fic next one plz?
Chang Kuei chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
ooh, shiny and purple. Nice story, ive been reading it for a while now but did i review? i dun think so. Anywayz i like that chapter! You should consider doing another fic in the x2 area. An M rated fic *poke* lol, only joking...i think. next chapter plz
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
Great conclusion to a great story. Happy Endings are over rated anyway :P. And thank you for the kind note to me at the end of your chapter! As for my most recent update...I'm gonna let you wait and find out. Some people have guessed it while other are completely oblivious, but chapter by chapter it'll become more and more obvious. Again, thanks for the note and I look forward to your next story!
kanji-sensei chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This is really cute!

You're really good at showing Yuna's feelings of his distrust. o

That "Okay" at the end was kinda vague but the kiss made up for it. n . n

Can't wait to read the rest.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »