Reviews for Please Tell Me
Dancing Summoner chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
that was excellant! i loved it! i feel so bad for Yuna and Tidus. i wish Tidus didnt have to go...and poor Yuna left only to suffer in her noe lonly life. anyway that was the best chapter out of the whole story...even though it was the longest lol! anyway i loved this story up to the very last letter. i hope the new story your cookin up is as good as this one or even better than this one! keep up the excellant work!
crazycutie2 chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
Wow, that was so emotional that it was almost painful to read. You captured the characters perfectly. Good job!
Green Eyes Mesmerize chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
*tear* So sad...but you brought out the characters' emotions so well! Great job on this one!
Obsidian Crystal chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
COOL. GREAT. WONDERFUL. SPECTACULAR.

...and a little bit of a tear jerker, but ehat the hell, oh well! go you you've finsihed your first chapter story!
CazzaCat chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
Oh thank you for putting me in the Thank yous! Of course I'd review you have a great talent for writing and I cant wait to read your other stuff when you get to posting it! Im touched and I hope to read every other word you write!

Signed the Slightly Drunk and tired Cat

Still LOVED IT!
ffxfan chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
That was great! It was so sad though, I cried! You'll be happy to know that I have already checked out your other story and I loved that as well! Anyway, great job! Excellent story!
Kerry chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
Hey, I just finished reading your story, and I must say that I absolutely LOVE IT! And you are right, that last little sence was deffinately steamy, but it's cool, and to be honest, it just proves how strongly Tidus and Yuna feel for each other. Your writing skills are impressive, keep up the good work.

This story rox my soxs, and even though I know how it's really going to end, *tears* (I about cried at the end during the game. -sniff, sniff-), hopefully you can work your authorness powers and...change it? Oh well, whatever you do, it doesn't matter cuz I'm still gonna read it no matter what the outcome.

so plz keep writing, this story is awesome!

Lots-o-love, Kerry.
Secret and Strange Angel chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
This story's great! It's so sad *sniff*! Update soon!
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
I think that the button is more of a lavender, really.

/\/\/\

(_;)

/ \

/ \

(_)_(_)

(_)(_)

Anyway, this is very angsty, and usually I don't like that because the authors drag on and on about how sad it is and then there are some never-ending mushy scenes that shouldn't span more than three paragraphs but go on for three pages, and it gets realy annoying. But, I have to say that you pull it off very well. I enjoyed every moment of this story. Thank you.

Ahh! I just noticed that you said that you were wrapping this up in the next chapter! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or sad...-_- Oh well, I just hope that you put a lot of efforet into the grand finale and that it will be the best thing that you've ever written to date.

I know that you have said that you only like stories that revolve around Tidus and Yuna, but I just read this really great story called "A Guardian's Legacy", and it was about Auron and his daughter, and it takes place after X-2 (though it did include TidusxYuna, it just wasn't the main pairing). It was one of the best, most original fanfictions that I have ever read, and I think that there is a good chance that you would enjoy it if you read it.

Now that I've read you author page, I might as well continue spewing out useless nonsense and whatever I want to say (forgive me, right now it's 3:45 in the morning, and at the moment I am fairly dillusional), so I would like to say: I'M AN AMERICAN AND I TAKE OFFENCE TO THE FACT THAT YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID TOURISTS!

JUST KIDDING! Anyway, did a kid really ask you if you rode Kangaroos to school? How old was he? I want to ride a Kangaroo to school! It would be really cool if you rode Kangaroos to school. (Although I might sound it, I'm not completely stupid, so I know that you don't really ride Kangaroos) Also, do tourists really go: "CRICKEY! THAT'S A BIGGY!" And if they do, what do you do about it? Also, Steve Irwin is probably rich because he goes on tv and says "CRICKEY! THAT'S A BIGGY!", and he may be a Dickhead, but he's a rich Dickhead.

Hehe...now that I'm done ranting, I think I'll go to sleep. Buh Bye, and update soon!

I feel stupid now, I should have quit right after I was done with the actual REVIEW part of this review.
CrimsonOkami chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
Wow, another awesome chappie! I love your story and look forward to your next and last*sniff* update.
Cazza again chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
there you go an even fifty

!

Tee hee!

Bye

Signed that annoying Cat

PS. Well thats the weirdest thing i ever wrote for a review...
Obsidian Crystal chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
You know I love this story!

Keep up the great work- can't belive it's ending soon T_T oh well, just right another great story and give me a good excuse to procrastinate from doing my homework _!

bfn (bye for now!)

ME

p.s in case you can't tell, its late and i am hyper!
FreshMeat chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Hey Annie! I think I've been acting a little unfair, taking all of your wonderful reviews and giving nothing in return...I'm a pretty selfish guy. :)

I felt so terrible about it, I decided to read your story about FFX (a game I have never played in my life. I know, I know, horrific shame, but I don't own a ps2) My plan was to skim through just enough so I could give a little 'OMG that was good' review and not lie through my teeth. But...somewhere along the line...I got hooked in.

I read every last word and loved it all! At first, with all the names and places that I had never heard, I felt a little swamped and I didn't understand the situation. But your wonderful attention to detail and pleasing tone led me through the strange allusions and I kept going on and on... By the third chapter I felt like I knew the characters as well as anyone who had played the game and the tragic situation had me on the brink of tears by the sixth.

The emotions that you gave the characters are powerful and realistic, simply amazing. I got totally sucked in to the fantasy world where women fall in love with dreams and the dreams love them back. The sometimes angsty, sometimes fluffy relationship between Tidus and Yuna kept me on my toes the entire time and now I'm totally attached to them - and because I've never played the game I don't know how everything ends...

Now I'm not going to beg, but...*drops to knees* PLEASE UPDATE! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ADDICTED TO THIS STORY I'VE GOTTEN, I HAVE TO SEE HOW IT ENDS! You are such a skilled and talented writer, I can't forgive myself for only just now reading your work of art. But from now on, you are on my alert list and I am going to hungrily gobble up anything you post. I need the ending to this puppy... please hurry!
TgIiDgUiS chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
aww! thats so s-sad! ommigosh! yuor doing a great job with this story!
ihatecalvin chapter 6 . 10/28/2005