Reviews for Please Tell Me
Dancing Summoner chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
that was an excellant chappie...i feel so bad for Tidus and Yuna! i wish Tidus didn't have to disappear! well UPDATE SOON!
Green Eyes Mesmerize chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Tension fluff is a good word for it, and that's some good stuff right there! You tap into the characters' emotions so well!

And thanks for reviewing my latest fic! _
CazzaCat chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
See told you id review! That was your best yet, keep it up!

Poor Yuna!

Signed The Cat
ffxfan chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Another bloody awesome chappie! I can't believe that the next chaoter is going to be the last...oh well, I can't wait to find out what will happen at the end. School sux I know, but please update as soon as you can!
CazzaCat chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
Aw... Sad... *sniffle* but bittersweet, i love it and i cant wait for another chapter.

Signed The Cat
CazzaCat chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
You've created a monster and i can squeal with delight. You've captured Yuna and all the characters completely!

Well done!
CazzaCat chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Hehehhehehe Rikku is so devious! HEY! *got your attention* I like it! OOh i cant wait to see how this will end im hooked now
CazzaCat chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Spamming your inbox now, let the evil begin and you go rikku! Yuna needs to share her feelings a little more.

Signed the Cat
CazzaCat chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Squeal I cant remember if i reviewed this but i like still gonna read! Tee hee
Sumbit11 chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
I LOVED IT!
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
Hey there Warui. Yet another great chapter (for some reason my fanfiction 'alerts' arent getting through and I only noticed that you updated now :S). You feel my pain of comparing the hits versus the reviews you recieve? lol. My story has over 10,0 hits and just over 100 reviews. Insanity huh? You get used to it :P.

For technical aspects, I say good work on avoiding the battle scenes. Some romance writers attempt to follow the story too closely and end up writing these drawn out, horrible fight scenese that just ruin the mood, ya know? And thank you for the little personal note! Made my week considering I've been drowning in a combination of work and school. Seems like you're feeling THAT pain too, huh? Good Luck with it all! And hope you update soon.
ihatecalvin chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
yup yup yup i liked this chappy too:] hope ur schholwork gets along again, and that u can find the time for another quick update! :]
Obsidian Crystal chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Great chapter! Really good! Loved it! Awesome!

I will stop thinking of praises in case your head inflates and you can't see the computer screen prperly and won't be able to reveiw, lol, basically that means that I want you to please update soon!
Elle chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Thank-you for mentioning me, and I don't hate you for sucking me into your story or thid game- its all good!(lol) Especially you new CHAPPIE it was so...(don't know how to say it) oh well, the point is KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Hart chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Very good, well detailed, and well thought out, however, i think u should end it soon, its getting a little to long, i think one more chapter, 2 max. I have realy enjoyed this story so far though, thank you so much for the experience, update fast please, thank you :)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »