Reviews for Please Tell Me
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
Tidus better tell Yuna everything! UPDATE SOON!
ihatecalvin chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
another cliffy! gr im gonna hurt you now! haha jk. good job, hurry and update soon, i wanna see more. :]
Big Guv chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Review to: Please Tell Me

Hey lil lady. Just wanna say that Please tell me story, that should have been in the game. To tell you the truth and no lies, that story was better than anyone elses final fantasy to story. Your just like me, you try to keep it as real as possible. We need to go into business together! Lol! Seriously. Your a great writer/storyteller and thats the straight out truth. And what you mean that you don't know what you think about that story! Hold your head up high cuz you can make it in making books and script writing. When I read your story, I saw and felt their emotions, and I felt the heart you put into the story. And I'm glad that you kept the characters the same way they are in game, that makes your story that much realer. I know that you might think you should be the one saying “thank you” for my compliments, but I need to thank you for having a story like that on the net for me to read. I hate a lot of stories, I'm very picky... very picky about what I read, and I look for how good the story is. You can make it in the book writing business. You do what needs to be done which is put your heart into your stories, and entertain the ones reading it. Continue writing how you do, you don't need to change nothing. Keep it up, and if you'd like, make it a career. :-)

Johnny Lee

~Big Guv~

Review To: Chapter 2: Questions

Now for your chapter 2: Questions. You said not much happened, but yet a lot really did happened. I loved it. It's time for you to post a Chapter 3. With something like this, you can make a great few Chapters. I wanna see you atleast make four or five chapters if not more. :-) You still kept the characters the same way they were in your previous chapter and in game, and I like that. Many people mess up when they change how the character is from their previous chapter and from the main source. I look forward to seeing the next chapter from you. And if you don't post it. Please Please PLEASE E-mail it to me. (lol) :-)
ihatecalvin chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
aghh i wanna kno wut yuna says! ur mean, leavin that type of cliffy.

kk im over it. updtae son! :]
ihatecalvin chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
that was really good. i liked it a lot. :]
Ree chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
i thought that this chapter was really awesome- it was romantic and i thought it was a little funny- but then a lot of people think i have a strange sense of humour!

Keep up the GREAT Work!

p.s there were a few sentences in there you might wanna check over.

p.p.s i bet now you know EXACTLY who i am
CrimsonOkami chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Whoa!Awesome story!I've never read a FFX fanfic like this one.I love the subject you've chosen and really look forward to the UPDATE SOON!
Dancing Summoner chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
wow i really liked this chapter! i will force you against your will to write the next chapter i have to find out what Yuna says to Tidus in front of everyone! so UPDATE really really soon...or else!
inxs chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
i would say that it is a very good story because it is making sence that could have made more sales in the game because who knew that maybey what she was saying that if tidus was not interuppted maybey that could have been a great but some how sad story scene but i would say if that was a game in that sort of story line maybey called ah final fantasy A or something like that i know that i would by it because it's great to read for all final fantasy fans and to sum it up it was awsome.
Kayarlynnean chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
That was awesome. I loved it and I'm telling the truth too. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. It was really good
abcdefghijf chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
fantastic everyone read it is so god meh *sigh*
Dancing Summoner chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
wow that was totally awsome! i loved it!

keep up the excellant work!

*p.s.~ i put you on my favorites list*
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6