Reviews for Star Crossed
Banana Pooop chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
OMG this is sooooooooooo good I want more! I couldn't get my eyes of the page . I love Kamui/Fumma and this is really good! Keep at it! I like it star crossed like Romeo and Juliet. Too people never ment to be together but fall in love.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 18 . 1/18/2009
That's really interesting. Fuuma-or Frederick-seems to have recognized Kamui when they fought. Maybe it was just love at first sight? Still, this is great. All of your oneshots make me wonder what would happen if they were continued. :)
akuma-river chapter 18 . 1/18/2009
It threw for a loop. I thought Kamui was Fuuma for a while because of the mention of Kotori as his sister.

And then I thought the American was an oc.

I wonder if it would work better if you switched Kamui for Fuuma and vice versa?

I liked it though.
Niwaki chapter 17 . 12/27/2008
... am at lose for words...

wow really amasing if you ever begin to write something a book or manga please tell me _
in-silent-seas chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Yo, nice. XD Lol. It was good, very descriptive. Wish I could write like you. D:

-SilverMoon8
FayDFlourite-LelouchdeBRit chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
I totally love this. it is so good. And im listening to Sadame from the soundtrack while reading it so now im crying its stupid but this is so good. The characters actually fit and everythings so SAD and ANGST but i love it XD
Morbid-Maggie chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I love how you portray the characters in your stories and how each one isn't the same plot. it is very refreshing and you writing is very well done! Wonderful word choice!
Dark Saviour chapter 14 . 7/13/2008
Poor Kamui there is no way he could escape from suffring!

Chapter 14 was really good!
arisa kojite chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
wow, i think that this was one of the best chapters you have done for this story! can't wait to see more! please update soon!

-burningangel6
Faye-Naruse chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
Wow. I loved this chapter. I loved the SeiSub sentences the most...! As a die hard SeiSub fan, you totally got to me :'D
Dark Saviour chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
Nice chapters! specaily chp7... it was hot!
Dark Saviour chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Whoa.. This story is becoming better and better! And I like the detials! You really good at it!
Dark Saviour chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
Those chapters are so great! Specaily the demigod chap... totally hot!
Dark Saviour chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Wow! I love this!
pluto-mint chapter 15 . 4/16/2008
I really like you. But I guess you knew that already ;p. Fuuma's character is really interesting and vague. I always takes his characters as somewhat saddening. Thank you for pointing out that Fuuma's personality is affected by other people's wishes. People only see what they wish to see in Fuuma and thus the real Fuuma is hidden somewhere between Dark Kamui's character and Childhood Fuuma character. IMHO it's Fuuma's true wish, along with Kamui's wish, that will determine X/19 ending. And I'm really curious about their wishes! Damn that CLAMP for putting X/19 in hiatus! Gr...

Anyway, thanks for reading my two cents. Your fic never cease to amaze me. Please please update soon! Ja!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »