Reviews for Did Nothing
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
great chapter, you portrayed Snape really well.

It's been SEVEN YEARS! ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE?

please do, you write really well - especially mini one-shots :)
wolflover7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
ok that was super touching. yanked my freakin heartstrings til i cried. well done and congrats on a truly moving story.
Annabel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
oh my god I have never cried over a fic like this! -.- this sucks -sniffle- T.T
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
usually I don't like the tragedy stories where harry dies, simply because it's so pointless, but in this... it was very well done. I thought it was ironic that snape was complaining about losing sleep over him as he's DYING... it was very clean, and i liked the insight. His last words were sweet and very believable.
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I really like your stories and this is no exception. It's sad, but in a lot of ways I had hoped to see Harry die at the end of the series. In a lot of ways it seemed to be the best way to end it, but it didn't, and that's ok.

Still interesting to read though.
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Once again, this is another piece of fabulously talented writing that is a pure delight to read - though definitely deppressing!
your no 1 fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING! your stories are so tragic my eyes r soo blurry rite now lol u r brilliant!

promises is the best story i have ever read in my whole life! besides the hp stories ofcoz! WOW!

i was moved!
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was lovely - very well-written and packed full of emotion.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
It seems hard to put into words the absolute incredulous look I have on my face after reading this story. Why incredulous? Because, right now I can't believe that you are not J.K. Rowling in disguise. I can tell by reading just this one piece by you, you have a gift for short stories. Within this short amount of space, you told a lifetime and already I am wishing for an epilogue to this tale, for a continuation, because you've written something beautiful and poignant. I'm off to look for more stories by you...
ms belle chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This story just about killed me. Sob!. Great job.
Maddy chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow.

thats all i can say.

its... amazing i love it

xx
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
i'm all teary now...
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
awh, i love it. snape is such a good guy at heart. i was quite convinced when reading the dark fotress that harry will maraculously survive, by after reading some of your other stuff well im not so confident.

Although i would definitely read more of this.
kitkat244 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow. this is the second story of yours that i have read. very well done.
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
definitely cried, loved it!