Reviews for Trinity
spiel chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Nuu *cries*

So sad to see you haven't updated this for ages :'(

Such an interesting story too...
Kuyugen chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Such a pity this one is abandoned.
678ej34lPR chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Upon by name Father , and Daughter , and Breath To sanctify , Out of ones senses. that was very interesting, I lovet it! *fave*
whitespirit04 chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
we want an update! _ its not fair to end an awsome story here!
whitespirit04 chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
i red the one wiht ruddies he he, it rocked! i cant believe they woudldnt let u have it on here i was worried i wouldnt be able to find it :D

great again though
whitespirit04 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
awsome! yay for all the characters in this chap (yes even the dude outside the tent lol ) even if he wasnt very good at his job XD

hopefully some angst :D great story
kai-kakashi chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
smack vincent in the face will yeah sephiroth *shakes fist* how about i smack you !

oh how could he damage vince's pretty face XD

oh man poor vinnie ! glad zack found him when he did !

m i like where this story is going :D it's good keep it up, cant wait to read more _
Writing Muse chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
I know already commented this story but that was LAST YEAR! Really, this wait is ridiculous! Do you know how long I've been tapping my foot for another update! Please, I'm begging you! Write up another chapter, I'm hooked to this story and really wants to know what comes next!
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Oh my goodness, you didn't! Vincent! Oh god, everytime Sephiroth comes into the picture I just get so nervous... I've been biting my nails again, they're not there anymore... Oh my gosh, I had better be able to find the rest of the fic on the other site...
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
I will most certainly go and read that extended chapter... XD as well as the rest of your story, because I'm assuming it isn't finished... only 4 chapters, and no 'complete' status?

This is an amazing fic. I'm trying to place a general time period thatr you've based it off of, and I can't decide if it's the Crusades or if it's WW2, tell me if I'm completely off...? XD I love the way you're going about this... I've never read something this drastically AU before, but so far I'm loving it.
cajun-beauty chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
I'm interested in seeing the past relationship between Cloud and Sephiroth come to light and I hope you update soon.
Jenniyah chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
ooh plz explain the jenova project details later...

and the earring thing..mark of conquest.. heheheheh nice.. did sephiroth personally pirce cloud's ears or something?
H.E. Gray chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Great story - it's nice how familiar Cloud and Vincent are around each other; really makes the relationship seem natural.

Not too sure what I feel about Sephiroth at the moment, but s'all good. Hope you keep on writing.
OmniStrife chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
You. Need. To. Write. More! I so want to know what happens next! And by the way, your website is gorgeous. I didn't even notice the chess game in the background until I tipped my laptop backwards and it just popped out at me and I was like "WOAH! That's so cool!"

But yes. Do continue. I should very much like to keep reading _
Ominous chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Ohh! mystery mystery. i love your style of writing it really captured my interest, i can't wait for the next update.