Reviews for Relativity For Beginners
Ranuel chapter 1 . 5/16
It's always fun when the Marquis deals with characters from other fandoms and I love it when someone puts his fur up so this was win/win all the way. I was not familiar with Yoruichi and had to look her up. She sounds really interesting and is the pefect character for de Carabas to play off of. He tries to ignore that he's a cat and she spends as much time as possible on four paws.
Oceanee chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Absolutely brilliant! I never would have thought of those two as relatives, but I'm glad you did! Great job, I loved it, and I'm adding your story to my favs right away. )
Sophia Prester chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Brilliant, brilliant concept. The idea of these two as relatives works perfectly, and you didn't have to do violence to the characterization to get them to interact as if they've known each other for years.

I adore the idea that the Marquis gave away his name. That's something I'd love to know more about.
Annwyd chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
This is quite probably the most brilliant crossover idea ever.

The execution isn't half bad either. The last few lines are particularly good.
Dream chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Holy crap, that was pretty impressive. I liked the way the characters interacted. If anyone could put the Marquis off-balance, it would be Yoruichi. Very nice. I don't suppose you'd write more?
half-sleeping chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Yoruichi has a brother, and that brother is the Marquis.

...the possiblities boggle the mind.