Reviews for The Last Time She Came To Me
real talk chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Not my cup of tea but to each their own I suppose...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
weard
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Draco killed Hermione. Is that what she wanted. Make one where she kills him.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
OMG! That is so sad! Why would she want to die? OMG! That was just so sad! But fantastically good! Off to read the sequel!
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow really powerful
MercuryAshlingPrincess chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
wow *goes n reads sequal*
red-headed-menace chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
OMFG! This story is amazing! *goes to read sequel*
my-achtung-baby chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
this was really quite weird to read

however i have to say i love how you wrote it, particularly all that stuff at the start, it was sort of poetic and really captured the mood of what was happening
LemoNdROp chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
wow um.. that was... really beautiful actually. it was like poem that you could actually feel... no, i'm not psycotic or emo, i just like the dark stuff. write more like that, it was really sweet.
SugarQuill Cutie chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
ah my heart! So dark and Delightful! Nice repitions of words, it made seem really together and well thought out! Gonna go read the sequel now. This was great!
ryve01 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Shut up lyn
Denwa chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
OMFG, that was so amazing! I loved it! It was like a mixture of poetry and prose and so DARK! Keep up the beautiful work, kk? XD
CantTakeMyEyesOffYou chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
wtf? scary, but i like it :) poor old herms ... :D
Nik Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
im.. confused.. but good story anyhow!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
im kinda confused. why would she want him to kill her? first rape her... ok so maybe not 'rape' her cause she wanted it but why would she want him to kill her? in any case uve done a wonderfull job once again on description. keep writing.