Reviews for Prey Of The Queen Spider
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
Great story. I'm a bit sad that it seems we won't see more of Kakusui. And the interaction Mamoru-Usagi or Mamoru - Dr. Tomohama. Did he return to Nagasaki? Not sure if I understood that part.
Xiaou Nem chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
Wow. The way you describe Jupiter's feelings and thoughts in this... I feel her distress.
Xiaou Nem chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
The interaction between Uranus and Neptune is really one of the strongest points of your writing. It's great to follow each character's development- also of the other ones like Minako, Luna and Artemis, Reis grandfather, Makoto's monk- it is all so cohesive, so logical and thoroughly enjoyable.
Xiaou Nem chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
I like how you depict Usagi: A little silly, a little mature, a lot of love and friendship. That's just how she is. Great interaction with the Outers as well.
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
I really enjoy the way you weave so many aspects into your writing. Love, devotion, maturity, the silly aspects of the senshi ... And then the eerie last sentence. Chills down my spine.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Married life is also... Just life. I like it! It's great to see Usagi grow up. Maturity comes in some form to all of us sooner or later.
Neanda chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
You know, it's been a while since I've read a fic written so well. 0.0 Not that any of the stories I've read were badly written, but the way you worded everything was a true pleasure to see. I noticed but one - yes, ONE - error in the entire fic, and that was 'morose' instead of 'moreso' in chapter...3 I believe. It was a typo, too, so I don't mind. XD

I believe you captured the different senshi perfectly as well as Kakusui and the several OC's. The clashing of opinions between Sailor Moon and the Outers seemed really believable and very much reminded me of the beginnings of Sailor Moon S. Also it's nice to see Setsuna fighting as hard as the rest, since most of the time she seems to be delegated a Time Mage role. Not unfitting, but it doesn't do her justice.

Of course, I love everything Mako, so it should come as no surprise that I loved her bit in this story. Her helplessness, fear and desperation were tangible. At one point I was mentally begging for the Silver Crystal to come to the rescue, because I didn't want her to die such a horrible death. T_T

The only point I feel could've been worked on more was Artemis' tale. he said he'd do some research on the Kumo-onna, but he was never mentioned again after that. And the poor cat risked his life at the top of Tokyo Tower, no less! (the only thing protecting him from becoming deep-fried being some rubber gloves - the mental image that gives me is hilarious) He deserves a little more credit.

Of course I love anything MakotoAmi, so naturally that means I love anything Ami. My inner fangirl laments the fact she didn't appear in this story. XP But that's okay, because she isn't really supposed to.

I had a lot of fun reading this story. The premise was exciting and you wrote it well. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy your other work as well. All in all I'm just glad you finished this, because this was one story I didn't want to see unfinished. :)

Ja ne!
Vld chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
BAM! Bomnshell. In good Sailormoon fashion. Or rather, in good Sailor Venus fashion. That, and misquoting quotes.

Nice!
somuchpretty chapter 12 . 8/24/2006
Hello hello!

I love spiders! I won't deny it that I was cheering for the spider queen, though I was freaking out when Sailor Uranus almost died T_T You really captured the fear of being completely helpless like Makoto was, you almost feel like you are being wrapped up in that spider silk. I'm totally in love in the fact that Minako eloped...o Minako you crazy crazy girl...this is a great story, especially since its about the original senshi as adults:)
trp0522 chapter 12 . 4/3/2006
A wonderful conclusion to a terrific story
trp0522 chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
A nicely done climax to an excellent story.

On of the thing l like best about your work is that all the characters act and feel like their Japanese Dub counterparts and no one is OC, not even Neo-Queen Serenity. I like the fact that your Usagi is fundamentally a good caring person who even weeps for her enemies, unlike some fanfics where they transform her into a cold heartless killing machine or worse a Mary-Sue who has no flaws, can do everything and contains all of the strengths and sometimes powers of the various senshi. .
trp0522 chapter 10 . 4/3/2006
Next to Mamoru, Rei clearly has the second strongest psychic link to Usagi though I wonder who has the third strongest link to Usagi/Neo-Queen Serenity… Ikuko, Chibi-Usa, Luna or perhaps Minako?
trp0522 chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
Good thing that Mamoru was able to work something out with Tomohama or otherwise Ami might have graduated Medical School before Mamoru.
trp0522 chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
A fantastic chapter with a good mix of drama and action.
trp0522 chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
A nice fast paced action pact chapter, good job presenting Kumo-onna as a deadly and ruthless villain but not an overpowering one.