Reviews for Fireflies
Azkaban chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
They suicide? And left Barrett alone? God, so sad! But... Why they waited for any signal? They were ready for suicide, aren't they? That's the reason of stay in the cliff...

Beautiful fic. But really sad :(

(If you wanna answer me my account here is my name as anonymous reviewer. Azkaban)
LoveYourLife77 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
omg im cryin so sad but i lyked it a lot
i dont hav a registered name chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
OMGSH THAT WAS SO SAD! wait was the rustle in the bushes barret?_?...i kinda got lost...lol but awesome story!
Window to the Soul chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That was amazing. Such beautiful imagery and description, I could see Tifa and Cloud in their last moments together. It was beautiful!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I thought it was just brilliant. Powerful, emotive and… and I’m starting to get drippy T_T

Anyway I thought it was just gorgeous, especially the ending with your leaving Barrett alone. It was almost selfish of them to leave him to fight alone like that.

There are moments when it almost touches on cliché, but you skim the curve and fine line between cliché and beautiful like an expert skateboarder on the highbar and never slip once _ congratulations.

PS, sorry it’s taking me so damn long to mail you. Stupid art course won’t let me catch a break. I could probably name every picture in The Art Book from memory right now S
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
well, im not a very big cloudtifa fan but i will admit this was a very good story... thank you for reviewing mine by the way and keep up the good work...
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Very beautiful. I like the great imagery. _
CazzaCat chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This is great keep it up!

The Cat

P.S thanks for the review of Broken Angel
secretselphie-tilmitt chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Hey,thanks for the reviews. I like the details in this.

Poor Barrett! I don't know if you meant to, but the castles in the sky reminded me of Castle In The Sky from Studio Ghibli, and I don't think you could've done this much better. Keep up thegood work!

-Squish
Paula Elanor Pam chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Ooh... nice. I like it. Interesting alternate universe.
Chaos' Plague chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. I hate OneShots with a passion but I especially hate OneShots written by really talented writers. This story was exceptional and I hate it. If you write a multi-chapter story I'll probably be your biggest fan but OneShots are designed to entice and then cast the reader to the wayside... they suck. Nice story by the way.

~We live to hate~
crusades chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
aww..dat was so sweet. I loved the imagery u used to describe the last scene. Very touching~ gd work