Reviews for Small Eternities
Eternal Flame Dancer chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
AW! *sniffle* Beautiful. That was just beautiful. Sad too. *sniff* I wish I wrote that well. Guess I'll have to try.

After all, I feel a bit inspired by this fic. So, yes, I shall try to write something as wonderful as this.

Not sure when your birthday is, but happy birthday whenever it comes up.

Glad U posted this. *sniffle* *sniffle*. Oh, Ryou.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh I know this kind of fic! Being a fellow brittainer you will know that this “talking to the person who is dead/on brink of death to solve problems” is a common devise used in everything from soap operas to periodic dramas. I’m actually thinking of writing one of these as soon as I can mould it into my “knights programms slowly disintegrating” fic – I’ll tell you about it in my next email…

I like the way you did it. Amane is a bit of a free-run character, because we don’t actually know that much about her, so we don’t have to worry about ICness, but I like the way you’ve done it here., I don’t suppose you have any pictures of what Amane looks like, do you? I’ve been searching for ages. Let go of the letters and let go of the past _ though I think the letters would have to ber EXTREMELY old to be yellowed.

Sorry back to the reviewing. I really, REALLY like this. It made me a little soggy-eyed. I know it’s a commonly used idea (in TV anyway) but I love the way you make it work and the way you can’t tell whether it’s really a ghost of his sister or just his imagination causing his subconscious to tell him what he already knows.
Ami York chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I'm back! And readin an reviewin like ye asked me to... I really like it! It's got this wonderfull angsty quality about it! And if you wouldn't mind, could you read my new poems, Partner and Darkness? Partner is out, Darkness is coming soon.
CryNeverWolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
It was so sad. I loved it! Thanks for the review by-the-by. _
Emenia Warcroft chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This is a wonderful fic! I love it! I feel so sorry for Ryou... I love the way you used all those metaphors too! Oh and happy birthday! :)