Reviews for Devour me, darkness
YAOI-lover-15 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
Beautiful. Truly, beautiful.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
It's okay, but a bit OOC because in the books Severus calls Draco by his given name and often compliments him as an excuse to give House Points to Slytherin.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
AH.. A bit too dramatic, don't you think?
anon chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
This story is terrible...not only are all the characters wildly OOC, but there doesn't seem to be a coherent plotline at all. It reads like you just sit down and blurted out random ideas in each chapter and the romance is so sappy and poorly written, I can't stand it.
Alissa Roselmack chapter 29 . 3/13/2012
Such a beautiful story !

Congratulations !

I love your story !
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 29 . 6/23/2011
Excellent! Generally, I fall into the more Harry centric stories, but why not?
Kayakokitty chapter 29 . 11/16/2010
Epic. Once more. I really loved it. The only sad part I found was that I believe Draco's parents love him dearly.

But it was still a wonderful story.

Your translation was great by the way.
Ivorey-Nites-Dream chapter 29 . 8/11/2010
yyyaaayyyy! happy endings for everyone...well, almost everyone...but yay! it was sooo, no lie...(and i just sounded so stupid it wasnt even funny) but i really really really (this could go on for a while) liked the story!
Ivorey-Nites-Dream chapter 27 . 8/11/2010
yay! i think you're like the only author that i've ever read thats put a torture chamber into one of their stories...and its just how i always imagined a torture chamber...and the fact that it was slytherins was cool. too...great fic!
SamSam chapter 29 . 7/24/2010
That was the most amazing story!
BreathxDeath chapter 18 . 9/5/2009
I really like this story! I can not stop reading it! By the way, not to sound like a crepper, but do you think you could tell me the name of the Malfoycest story that you read? It kind of peaked my intrest. Thanks!
hippygals33441122 chapter 29 . 7/18/2009
hippygals33441122 chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
haha! its okay dude nice job a teeny bit short
hippygalz2345 chapter 24 . 7/18/2009
omg thx 4 getting them back together!
AntoinetteD chapter 29 . 7/4/2009
Wonderful story!

I'm so happy they ended up together. I almost cried when they snape drank the potion!

poor blaise! :(

maybe him and shelley should have some..."alone" time ha :)