Reviews for The Dutiful Wife
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Really great story. Your characters are wonderful - they seem very real, and the plot is great. I know that it's been years, but it would be wonderful if the story was completed!
kerricarri chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
I love the multiple ironies in the title that pretty much sum up the fic. And I love how you've put a face on both rebels and imperials alike. It's a very savvy choice to use an imperial's wife as the perspective and showing the spy side of the rebellion. It's interesting because it's a spin on canon I don't see much, so it makes the material feel fresh. It's a gray viewpoint from a character who can see the realities of both sides, as this particularly chapter emphasizes. And Sera's ruthlessness and opportunism is a good detail in the fic that questions the subjective morality of the rebellion. Your OCs are a delight and deceptively simple, yet reveal more depth overtime. You've got a good handle on them and know their motivations and fears. But most of all I am charmed by this budding romance.
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Ooh, this is really nice. I will definitely keep reading!
cennex chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
So far, the plot has been pretty interesting what with all the secrets. I'm most definitely looking forward to the moment Natrie finally shows her inner-self and backbone and demands for what she truly wants out of life, her family, politics, and most especially, herself.

Keep going, please.
cennex chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
YAY! I love fics like this!

I was always interested in a plot that focused on another person's viewpoint of the galactic civil war. It gives a completely different feeling and a whole new meaning to what both the Rebellion and the Empire were trying to achieve. Seeing it through the eyes of a simple housewife was a splendid thing.

I hope you continue because I can only expect that it's going to get better!
Nacilme23 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
am i the only one who feels sorry for her husband?

he doesnt even have a name.

i think that he loves her dearly and she is using him terribly.
Zhibrina chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
very cool! nice angle _
Hyper-SpaceGrl chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
I have loved this story ever since I first read it, and I am so glad you've finally updated. I love your characters - each one has so much depth, and is so different from all the others.

Please keep going! You can't leave it hanging there for too long!
tealtype chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
It's a good story, please continue
heartnut chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
Wow, your talents with this story never cease to amaze me. I love all the intrigue and behind the back stuff. Wickedly dangerous stuff going on!
Sati Naberrie-Snape chapter 7 . 4/27/2006
You have a great story going! I really like the politics and workings of the Empire!
VA-Parky chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
Oh dear! The stakes... they have just been raised!

I have a sinking feeling that Natrie is about to overwhelmed with guilt and even more worry than she's already been dealing with. Hmm... Which means, she should go straight to Vrindo for some comfort! Oh yeah! ;-)

Great, great work! I actually feel like I know Natrie and Mierie so well - you're doing a beautiful job with their characterization! Can't wait to see what happens next.
eris86 chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
Jeeze, I'd be scared too if I were in natrie's shoes. Is the center of activity for the story going to remain on Coruscant, or will our unwilling heroine get moved offworld for whatever reason? I love this, thanks for the update!
Mizra chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Wow. Simply wow. I love this story! Every chapter brings up a new and dangerous situation in which Natrie finds herself. I can't wait to hear more from you and more about this "dutiful wife." BTW- Merry Christmas!
VA-Parky chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Aw, Vrindo is a good guy to have around, isn't he? And I still adore and admire Natrie. She is an amazing OC!

Gosh, this is a wonderful story - I love it so much! It's fascinating and so in-depth! Fantastic work!