Reviews for In our own little world
aruvqan chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Great distraction by Connie and Lula. Matt was probably planning on getting Steph blind drunk and screwing her. That is *just* what she freaking needs in her mental state right now ... not! But being with Connie and Lula will help her a bit. I hope Ranger kicks Matt's sorry ass.
aruvqan chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
I cry silently. I learned to cry silently with no tears living with an abuser. It has been almost 30 years, and the deaths of friends and my father and I still can not make tears. People at my father's funeral whispered that I was a cold bitch. When it means a beating 'to give me something to cry about', you learn fast.

Because someone doesn't show emotion does not mean they are being abused, it means they had been abused and learned.

My husband understands me and has for 27 years.
Babelvr54 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Deep stuff... I like it

Daffybduck chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
I loved this story. You showed a different side to emotions that in a way explained my way of thinking about letting someone into my heart again. It hurts when someone who professes their love for you turns around and hurts you to the core. Thus the reason why I cried along with Steph...it gave me an insight to the rejection I feel. But no one has tried to shape me into something I'm not. I know who I am but know the pain of rejection. I have said that I won't love just use, which is something that I know will lead to heartache as I have soo much love to give, but can't trust a man to not hurt me again. I have the song by Korn, "Never, Never" as my ringtone and sort of an anthem for my life now. I can only wish and dream of being loved the way Ranger loves Steph. Wishful thinking...Thank you for this story!
carrotmusic chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Holy emotional roller coaster, Batman! Great story - very believable, very convincing. I felt like a fly on the wall that could read minds! Thanks for sharing and take care.
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
What a sweet sweet ending - love Ranger's ourburst - I can really imagine him saying
"Goodness, woman... "I told you I love you. What more proof do you need?"
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Sweet chapter and maybe Range and Steph can sort this out properly
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Hurray - I think?
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Say goodbye, Ranger. Tell her you're leaving...
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Gotta love Hal xx
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Oooh, what on earth was Tank thinking bringing this idiot on board?!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Oh I so thought Tank would be able to sort this mess out, sigh...
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Good questionh - and we all know the answer, huh?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You are a great writer and your introduction is both true and good and you explained what a women like would feel and do perfectly!
Walrus chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Absolutly amazing, you are a great writer!