Reviews for In our own little world
Babelvr54 chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Deep stuff... I like it

Daffybduck chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
I loved this story. You showed a different side to emotions that in a way explained my way of thinking about letting someone into my heart again. It hurts when someone who professes their love for you turns around and hurts you to the core. Thus the reason why I cried along with Steph...it gave me an insight to the rejection I feel. But no one has tried to shape me into something I'm not. I know who I am but know the pain of rejection. I have said that I won't love just use, which is something that I know will lead to heartache as I have soo much love to give, but can't trust a man to not hurt me again. I have the song by Korn, "Never, Never" as my ringtone and sort of an anthem for my life now. I can only wish and dream of being loved the way Ranger loves Steph. Wishful thinking...Thank you for this story!
carrotmusic chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Holy emotional roller coaster, Batman! Great story - very believable, very convincing. I felt like a fly on the wall that could read minds! Thanks for sharing and take care.
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
What a sweet sweet ending - love Ranger's ourburst - I can really imagine him saying
"Goodness, woman... "I told you I love you. What more proof do you need?"
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Sweet chapter and maybe Range and Steph can sort this out properly
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Hurray - I think?
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Say goodbye, Ranger. Tell her you're leaving...
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Gotta love Hal xx
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Oooh, what on earth was Tank thinking bringing this idiot on board?!
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Oh I so thought Tank would be able to sort this mess out, sigh...
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Good questionh - and we all know the answer, huh?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You are a great writer and your introduction is both true and good and you explained what a women like would feel and do perfectly!
Walrus chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Absolutly amazing, you are a great writer!
Mcbeff chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
Wow. It definitely makes you think. How many time have we all been in similar situations? One simple mistake and misunderstanding can turn into something so large and important.

Excellent story. I loved it, but I'll honestly say I won't reread it much because its just so sad!
BuffyAngel-SoulMates chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I read that english is not your first language. Your english is very good and your vocabulary is advanced. It makes for good and interesting writing.

I don't like the point of view as much anymore. I liked it in the prologue, but not after that. But it's not terrible. The story line and content are good.