Reviews for Top of the Pyramid
Maggie chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Hey, wicked story! I love the characterisation (especially Ardeth) and it's a cool story. And what on earth possessed you to name the thing from the pyramid 'Laura'? Hope you write some more, I'd love to read it.

Maggie
chugirl2526 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I've got a new story now. A mummy story called the mummy 3- lost and found. please r&r it, if you've got time. it's in the just in section and soon will be in the catagory. yeah.
dark angel chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
very nice. I wanna read more ! :D
chugirl2526 chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
Great story. They now found Evy and Rick safe. They'll help keep Jon alive and keep the power of 'Laura' safe. Please put up the next chapter(s) ASAP. Thank you.
chugirl2526 chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
This is great. Jonathan has to save the world himself. Please don't let him be killed by Io'seer and let him take the power. You can kill Io'seer, but not Jonathan. Keep up the great work on this great story.
chugirl2526 chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
Yes. Finally the next chapters up. That was a good explaination of why Jonathan called the diamond 'Laura', even if it was a bit sad. I like it when jonathan lies to protects his family. But what does Amal want with Jonathan? Does Jonathan have an important role to play with 'Laura'? Keep up the good work.
Ashley Carnahan chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
Wow, thts a wicked story! Jon & Laura made me laugh! Lol.

I do think it would be good for you to get a spellchecker, i make alot of typos, but consideringly less since a friend downloaded a spellchecker for me!

Its a cool story, but there needs to be more love between Evy and Rick, If was shot then Evy would have a more dramatic reaction!

The way you created this story from something that happened in the movie, getting the diamond is very clever, do continue!
chugirl2526 chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
my god, where has Jonathan gone? Was the smell of the daed bodies in his cell too much for him? Is he dead? Will Ardeth and Nermalie save him? When will we find out about 'Laura'? Please put up the answers to these questions in the next chapters of this great story, please.
Evelyn Carnahan-O'Connell chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
this is great! hope u update soon!
God's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
its good write more
chugirl2526 chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
My old signing name was adele. i gave u a idea about 'laura'. this is my new pen name because i can finally log-in now instead of being anon. yeah. still keep up the great work though.
adele chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
thank you for thanking me for the idea, i just thought it would be a funny story. I hope Ardeth and Nemalie will get Jon out of the building and Evy and Rick will get out. Keep up this great story.
jonnycarnahan chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
Wow! Looks like Jon WILL get roughed up! Maybe shot or tortured or cut with a sword? I just love to see Evy and even Rick fuss over him, is all. Jon really deserves pampering, ya' know?

Maybe Ardeth will have to carry Jon out of the building if he's unconscious or maybe Jon gets stuck there for a long time and it will take everyone to save him?

I love how the story is really moving along and making me worry for Jonathan so! Well done!

Hugs!

Sheri aka Lucky Fannah
adele chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
This is getting better each chapter. I knew they (Jon, Evy, Rick and Alex) would kick the shit out of the evil men. I still can't belive Jon called the diamond 'Laura'. You'll have to put in why he called it that. Lol. Keep up the great work.
jonnycarnahan chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
Was hoping Jonathan would see some action and be the one in Ardeth's place throughout the story, but he's not. Poor guy, get's over-looked so much.

Sheri