Reviews for In Media Res
Lady Shadowmind chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
is there a sequel to this? I love how you've written Clark.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Another awesome story, I liked it :D
Erroneously chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I really like your take on what could have happened, and your Lex is awesome.
dhrachth chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I was just going through my favorites list, reread Gonna Be the One, and realized there was a sequel I completely missed. I really enjoyed the fic.
twighlightshadow chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Brilliant. I love it. Such a different balance of life from what we see in the show, yet so believable. Loved the first fic in this series too, by the way (I rushed to find and read the sequel after reading it, but I quite enjoyed both. They fit together nicely.)

I'm really looking forward to the next part.
asm613 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I just finished reading "in media res" from 9/17/05. i truly enjoyed it. It was certainly more satisfying than the shorter works you've written. not that the shorter ones were bad-i just wished they were longer. and even after reading this longer story; i wished there were more. i came to the conclusion that short or long; i would probably always hope that your stories were longer; because you were so good at writing them. If your stories weren't so damn good; i wouldn't care if they were short or long. But you really have the talent of bringing to life what you're writing. and it's not your fault that you're so damn talented. You could probably write a book; and after reading it, i'd be asking for the sequel. So sorry for ragging on you about the shorter stories. p.s. if you do write a book; i'll be the first to buy it.

please continue to gift us with your stories and all the creativity, effort, talent and passion you put into them. thanks much, anthony.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Gah! It was amazing! The best Clex fic I have ever read! The characterization was excellent and the twists in the plot were great. I had always wondered what it would be like to have Clark protected Lex with all of his powers and come on, who can resist Clark when he is Kal? Excellent story, please write more!
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Clark is just so awesome and you've got to love :ex, those two are perfect for each other.
Terra Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Okay, first of all FANTASTIC story. And I know you're sitting at you computer reading that and going "Yeah great but WHY does no one read my bio and if they do WHY don't they know better than this by now."

Well take heart because someone HAS read your bio and knows better than that by now. With that in mind I'm not always the greatest at grammer but the one mistake I did happen to catch was this: So can get go over there and get it over with? I think it was supposed to be something like "So can we go over there and get it over with?" or "So can we just get over there and get it over with?".

Anyway, hope that helped and I can't wait to read the next installment in the series. Keep up the good work!
Sacral chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That was simply wonderful. Please write me a message if you put up another CLex story.

Sacral
ValleyBliss chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
youre writtings are totally brilliant! all of them! god, i should have been in bed 2 1/2 hours ago...but it was so totally worth it! kudos to you!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Yes! This is the way a red kryptonite Clex should be. I love the interaction between the two. Especially Clark's maturity.
Malik sign chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I love it. It's very good. Might be the best I've ever read
apsik chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
For a first Smallville fic - I'm glad it was yours ;) I actually started watching Smallville so I could read some Clark/Lex slash, and just when I gathered enough background to understand what's going on I see a new fic by you :P It was a very good read, thanks :)
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
OUW.. now here comes the good stuff, eh?

HEhehe, throwing people out of the window in one move, that was pretty cool!

And Lex finaly got, did he?

Cat