Reviews for Revelations
staygoldenkidd chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Everything about this is absolutely perfect. They're so in character and afjlafjafljea. Good job! c:
FullMetal chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Arthur Spuddinski
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Why did I think I had already reviewed? This is my 2nd time reading this fic and it's just as fab. I adore Spud / Trix and it's a crime how few stories there are about them. Must say loved the kiss and the awkward moment right afterward. And ur vocab was impressive. All in all a good read.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Spud's real name is Arthur Spudinski but don't hold me to the spelling.
uumiho chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
"Still reeling from the L-word, Trixie didn’t reply."

WHAT DID SPUD DO, CALL HER A LESBIAN OR SOMETHING? : /first thought In my defense, every time someone talked about that show, I'd think the L word was "love," not "lesbian."

I tried to look up the songs that you mentioned to [see if they made me cringe or not] set the mood, but all I found was this:

w . youtube watch?v-kqz3Fd3TwM

IT WAS KIND OF FUNNY when it stopped being offensive.

/never reviews with any substance anymore ever
Person chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aurthur Spudinski (dunno on the spelling)

and good job. :)
Whitewash893 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
OMG I LOVE IT!

I can't beleive there are only, like, 7 T/S fanfics here; it's suckish... But do you know what isn't suckish? Your story!

Your story is amazingly good... now goodbye, I must leave before I start to ramble
RaeRae chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw, those two were meant to be!

Another great story.
Onia chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I have NO clue what Rose's last name is, but I do know that Spud's FULL name is Arther (or Arthur depending on how you spell it) Spudinski (again I am unsure about the spelling). Hope that helps.

P.S. great oneshot! :D
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Spud's name is Arthur Spudinski and I don't believe Rose was ever given a last name. Rose was going to be Killdragonosa but that was never made official.
mcr-kid chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
great story

spuds name is athur spudinski
dessie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
awesome job!
1 in the hood chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
hey, man, i liked it. but there need to be some more spud/trixie fic's up in here! you kmow what i'm sayin'?
Can'tThinkOfAnythingCreative chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That was tight. I wish more people wrote Trix/Spud stories.
123-.-HighOnLife-.-321 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
really great. glad SOMEONE felt compelled to write a Spud and Trixie fic. the world (or at least the internet- okay maybe just this site) needs more of these!