Reviews for Down We Go
Black Magic Chica chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
wow... great story
gaaraschick2010 chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
this is a realllly good story! im sad that you havent updated in like forever. i hope that you update because i really would like to know what happens next!
KyraShadowGraves chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice chappie :)
GangstaG169 chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
DUN DUN DUN! lessee...*counts on fingers* Hinata just got terrified, Gaara in the hospital and possibly on his way to a mental institution, Deidara's REALLY fucking pissed off, Kankurou's ALSO pissed off, I assume Sakura has been introduced into her new "job", *switches to other hand* Neji is nowhere in sight, and Naruto and Sasuke are on vacation from the story! Oh, how I love evil authors! *huggles you* This is an awesome story, and I would really appreciate it if you continued!
SakuandHinasisters4life chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
love your story
Sakudragon chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
I like it
blood-of2cats chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
omfg i lterally cried that was horrible of neji! and poor gaara. oh ive been meaning to ask why is this in the gaasaku section just wondering keep writing i wanna see i mean read neji pay for what he did
random chapter 14 . 4/25/2008
The plot was nice, had a few errors but not so major until i could not understand... LOVED THE ENDING OF CHAPTER 14!
Nami-Lass chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
wow... i love this story... it had tears in my eyes at some points... part of me hates neji now...

maybe gaara and deidara should be a couple... poor gaara... i wanna hug 'im!

Aww, sakura... my heart bleeds for you...

I have realised it has been around 2 year since you updated this... but it is a waste to let it die out like this... i hope you update your story... it deserves an update.
13x21xLiLA-KiMMi chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
so sad
Sakura-rocks106761 chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
I loved your story so much, but I'm only on the 4th ? Chapter, so hehe! This is so going on my favorites list. Also, if you ever need any help with any of your stories I will be happy to give you some ideas!
Izari-Hime chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
cool story really liked it:p i wish you would update it but i think its over a year so it gone eh? i really liked it though even if i despise yaoi i loved this story great writing update plz:P
byakugan-master93 chapter 14 . 2/9/2007
THAT'S ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!1
Anoukk chapter 14 . 12/21/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SON!
iFo0l chapter 14 . 11/11/2006
omg im sry i didnt review earlier but yeah

fanfic is not very ..'compatible' with my computer right now lol

but this story is so fckin INTENSE

it is the most.. (I dont really read stories like these too much but i do k) intense, angst ridden,emo as hell! and

fckn dark and morbid story EVER! and i mean that in the

most respectful way tho! )

its dark but its written soo i can still enjoy the story

its awesome! i love this story to pieces even if its a little

to punkish or emo for my taste.. its like u incorporate ur

personalityinto this? no offense if ur not like puckish or anything but yeah like the little things really

bring out the story like the way they dress

the make up and stuff

i hope you update real soon! )