Reviews for The Cathach
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
O.O please continue this soon! _ I love it!
Hisaki Deactivated chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
Please update! It's really good!
Rini-sama chapter 15 . 3/6/2005
Awe, I really wish you'd update this ;_; It's such a lovely story...
lunarays chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
emm...is there any chance that this story will be continued?

*puppy-dog eyes*

emm..if it isn't too troublesome...can you please at least say yes/no so I won't be left with my heart dangling nowhere?

*puppy-dog teary eyes*
priscel chapter 15 . 5/3/2004
hey! this is a great storyi was so itching to find out what happens next and then I realized there was no next! please consider continuing this or write another or just others like. you are very creative and the story was great!
Riannamation chapter 4 . 3/24/2004
Random note: appaloosas can be white (though technical term is grey, but whatever.) My horse is one of them. The spots are on their skin; you can see it on their nose, and under their hair when you bathe them. Also stripes on the hooves.
Unicorns are fun _. Awesome story.
Tsunaide chapter 15 . 8/27/2003
This is such a cool story!
Nekocin chapter 15 . 8/20/2003
Wow. Wonderful story... nice out come, though still a bit too fast. I mean they... WHAM! kiss each other. Some errors here and there, but not really noticeable. O.o But anyways... I like how you write the story and the main pairings _. Keep it up and please update soon.
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 15 . 2/12/2003
Great chapter, please write more quickly. I would really like to know what happens next!

Tabi Chan
Val Mora chapter 15 . 7/16/2002
Eyah! More, I say, more! This is really interesting; I'm desperate to hear what comes next!

Only one comment; it seems kind of odd how Quatre and Trowa start getting 'involved' the day after a battle; admittedly, people talk about hormones going nuts after battles, so you could explain it as that, but you'd have to say so, since otherwise it seems kind of...odd. Same deal with Duo and Heero, except you don't have the battle excuse anymore... *shrug* just thought I'd mention that. Other than those two things, this is really fun to read!
ShiTiger chapter 15 . 6/12/2002
Great fic! It's just getting better and better. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Shini's lover chapter 15 . 2/26/2002
I really like your fic. I realy want to read more!

-Shini's lover-
Shadow 3013 chapter 15 . 2/10/2002
:::Drools::: Heero and Duo...

Oh. Uh... Yes. Poor poor Quatre.

Sally is the kewlest chick in the world. Make that kewlest dragon in the world. There we go.

And... :::Drools some more::: Duo w/wings. I want one! WAAH!

You are such a great author. I'm SOOO loving this fic... JIC you couldn't tell from the 15 reviews! You MUST add on soon! I can understand school interfering and such.. But still... I can hope, ne?

Keep it up! Dunna stop writing!

I love you! Or, something like that.
Shadow 3013 chapter 14 . 2/10/2002
Okay. Uhhm... Yay for Heero and Duo! Guilt trips are bad, poor Duo... Kissing is good. For both of them.

Poor Quatre. Poor Trowa. 'Nuff said.

And Treize... Hmm. I want 13X5 action! Hee. :::giggles::: Really good.
Shadow 3013 chapter 13 . 2/10/2002
I want a scary new almost-pegasus-but-not-good type critter. Oh yeah.. Poor Quatre! For reals! And I still love Treize and Zechs, even if they are baddies. Une? Nope. Still don't like her. Gomen ne.