Reviews for Living Ghost
The Tortured Spirit chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Not bad so far, brother (Not literal)
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I'm just gonna go ahead and call bull shit now. That "accident" is totally something that Andilites would do on purpose. Interesting story idea, by the way.
AbZHz101 chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
Interesting story. If it's not too dead might I make a request? It's been a while since we've heard from Walker. I've been waiting to see the Assassination Attempt for a while now.

Separate: While I get that without their memories they aren't the same and it might be a really BAD thing if Jake were to remember without someone to support him... The way it feels and actually one of the ways that you've stated it is that the Animorphs are the only people that Tobias considers family. So why is he so set on avoiding them? Misplaced guilt and a desire to protect them from the truth? That might just make them more vulnerable especially to the power players like the Cryakk who might selectively jog their memories to break them... after book 26 he had a special hate for Jake after all.

Also I'd like to see Tobias hear from Ax again. You flat out stated that Ax sees Tobias as something of a mix of brother and nephew. I'm curious just how much red tape the higher ups are trying to strangle him with if since he's not already there. I can't help but think that it would be a great learning experience for the soldiers under Ax's command in learning how to deal with over-stimulating impulses-something great for both stealth and battle. I'd love if their two most important lessons were 'Tobias is King of the Sky' (Why knowing the balance between instinct and intellect is important) and 'Do NOT Doubt the Might of the CINNABUN!' (See above)

I'd also like it if the next time Mr. and Mrs. Fenton suspect that Tobias is a ghost he blurts out that "Actually I'm more of an Alien than anything else." Then decides to play it off as a joke that he never gets around to "ending."
mountainelements chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
This is a very good fusion. I like how you balance the characters' powers so that no one is really overpowered. It makes sense how Jazz isn't actually that popular, and I like how you have Tobias working through his issues. However, if you ever come back to this story, please do some serious editting. You have a lot of spelling and grammar errors, and some of the characters feel slightly OOC. Does Danny really yell that much?
N. Silvutra Mayhem chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I quite literally died when you had Tobias think that Jazz and Danny were a couple. But don't take this badly; it was WONDERFUL. Oh my god, that made my entire week. It was so wondeful...I cannot express just how wonderful it is.

Thank you. I shall enjoy the rest of this story in peace, now. -bows-
ShineX chapter 21 . 7/16/2009
Nice way of setting this chapter up, now the only question is what happened to the other sword?
ShineX chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
Well... That's a sucky way to lose. You actually do the wiser thing and it kills you, huh.
ShineX chapter 18 . 7/15/2009
You call this short?... Wow you have a wierd definition of that word, I have never seen another story come close to having chapters this long all the time. Anyway, I like how you're sort of making Danny become a Jake type of leader, it's kind of cool. Nice job
ShineX chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
I know you wanted Tobias out of the way, but you may have wanted to come up with a better reason than you did. Otherwise this was a good chapter, well done.
ShineX chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Nice chapter, very good job. The things Tobias asked for at the end was a good idea. It makes sense, the only thing I'd add to what he does to improve (you may have done this already) is pratice with his fire bird morph to get it under control (how the hell did he get that morph?).
ShineX chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Yeah I can see why getting more technology like that could be a problem. I've noticed that mixing Animorph stuff with Danny stuff makes things ten times tougher. It's kind of amusing, lol
ShineX chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
I was hoping you'd give them their memories back, but you did well nonetheless.
ShineX chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
This was a really good work, you did really well. How you formatted thr canon episode with the influence of animorphs was genius. Only question I have is why didn't Tobias for fire bird in the battle with the older version of Danny?
ShineX chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
This was an awesome chapter, very well done. This answers a few questions as well. They can't aqquire ghosts eh? Interesting.
ShineX chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
This chapter brought me back when I almost lost interest. Jazz getting the morphing power was enough to renergize my interest in the story. Maybe find a way to switch Tobias's base morph and you got gold (this is personal opinion). The thing about David raping people was a good part to put in. Normally I'd say, "what's the point?", but what you put there coincides with the one big trait that you put in him. Dominance. That's the only thing I can thing of where he'd go and do that instead of just morphing some random chick. All in all, I'm saying this is the best chapter so far.