Reviews for Wounded Jester
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
This is my favorite Romeo and Juliet story, EVER!

Probably the best fanfic I can remeber reading in a long time!

Keep up the great work!

Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This is a very well-written fic. I love how you wrote in Shakespearean type language in the dialect and blended it in with the story. Your writing is very fluid, it flows very well. I like how you describe things like Helena's ride on the horse, her comical exchanges with Mercutio after dragging him out of the mud, and lastly, the part that death can't defeat laughter was very touching. Even the idea that Helena's lock of hair is found with Mercutios' when the manuscript is found has a bittersweetness to it. This was a very original idea and I loved how you captured Mercutio-comical, humorous, loves to make jabs, but has a tender heart. Great work!

So...when you do you plan on updating your Jurassic Park fics? ;)
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
this is great stuff. i actually LIKED this OC...and i adore mercutio, in the real thing and in your story :]
Tara chapter 1 . 1/30/2006 There's nothing mroe to say, just 'wow' you did an awesome job, this pairing is so cute .

Yep, hope u keep writing

luv ya

tara XOX
katzenfuerstin chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
wow, that was awesome! I totally love your style of writing... your characterization of Mercutio was incredible... :)
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
that was soo good! i love mercutio! you did very well with his characture! please keep writing!
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aw, that's so sad! And yet it's happy, too. Gah, I always have a conflict of emotions after reading your fics, Alenida! But they also make me very Veyen. {If you don't know what my made-up words mean, just check the vocabulary guide on my profile.}

Et'Skinaira, I liked Mercutio! And then he dies... *sniffle* Ah, well, the ending quite makes up for the sadness of his death. Did the story really end like that, or was it your own touch? Either way, it's most excellent!

Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Oh my gosh, that was wonderful! I'm awed! This was great, awesome characterization, so beautiful, and great ending! Wow!