Reviews for Love of Fear
EMO SHITE.
cunt ticklerx chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
LOL
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Encyclopedia Dramatica.. the greatest sauce for getting trolling material... like this.
Charlie Drear chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
please update soon. i like this kinder side of jonathan crane. he is really hot. can't wait to read more and keep up the good work
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
I would like to say how CRUEL this is! I am dying! I read the whole story, and then I realized you hadn't updated in years. Years! Now I have spent the whole day pondering what might have happened in rest of the wonderful story.
Off With Your Head chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
The very definition of emo bullshit.
The chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Your story is referenced on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
erin crocadile chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
why no update in years?

this is such a good story! and yet the last update was july 10th, 2006.

but now it's august 3rd, 2008

i sense a disturbance in the force!
InvadingAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Since this is your first story i'm not going to be harsh or venomous when i tell you this, my initial reaction to your character is that she's a mary-sue (the detailed description of her as opposed to the vague descriptions of the rest of the characters, having a generally cold character immediately fawning over her beauty, even it is internal is usually a bad sign). This is a very common problem among new writings who feature original characters in their stories. You need to flesh the character out, and the "evil step family" thing is a bit played out. You have a good voice in your writing and with practice i'll bet you can get out of this phase, in fact, i haven't read anything else by you, maybe you already out grew it and i'm preaching to the choir, i dont know, just keep working at it.
ryu crisis chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Hey! I was just wondering whether or not you will be continuing this story becuase I really really like it! I think you should just ingore the flammers or whatever you want to call them and continue on with the story because I think it is really well done. I don't agree with everybody saying that Jonathan's feelings were all forced because he is indeed a human being and is capable of acting like one regardless of scarecrow! So, everybody who has nothing better to do than sit there and bitch and moan about what is wrong with the story instead of giving ideas on how the story can be improved should all go suck a railroad spike! Jonathan is a hard enough character to try and keep in character let alone make fall in love somebody! So I think you're an awsome job keeping Jonathan in character and I don't think your character is a Mary Sue at all. Plus in case people forgot its called a FAN FICTION and that means you have the creative right to make it sound how you want it to sound. So remember to carry on and keep up the awsome work!

P.S. I'll be waiting for the next chappy!

Take care!

~Ryu
highland girl 1592 chapter 14 . 10/12/2007
Will you be continuing this story soon? I hope so.I like that you made Jonathan Crane an intern,just before he REALLY got mixed up with that Ra'Ghul and himself losing the distinction between who he is (Jonathan Crane) and who he was slowly becoming (the Scarecrow).Maybe if you do continue with this story (i hope i hope),perhaps you can make the story go a little darker,and show how Lena deals with this side of Jonathan,if she can that is. It's interesting to me,that when Jonathan desires someone,he nearly always suppresses that part of him,that he considers having sexual feelings or even those of simple affection as being story *Into the Sun* by Breezi, is a good example of Jonathan thinking like this. I for one don't believe nor will I ever believe, that Jonathan *himself* is capable of rape, that the one who could and would be mucking about with the female patients at Arkham would be none other than our good unfriend the *He* would consider Jonathan to be a fool for not taking advantage of such a situation and so he'll do it of course,the female patients would be too afraid of Scarecrow to report Jonathan to the Jonathan won't have any memories of what had happened.I also think that the reason why Jonathan Crane comes off as being so cold and aloof,is the result of his trying to keep Scarecrow under control. I say all this,because there are alot of fans who curiously resent Jonathan Crane having or showing any kind of normal human feelings and desires (other than the desire to frighten people,that is),he is a HUMAN BEING,people! He can change and grow just as any human being can(fictional character though he is).I do agree with some of the complaints though,when these feelings DO seem rather forced and didn't occur that's my two cents. And I really do hope that you will continue with this story,because it's good and I like it alot. :)
Tic Tac Tetch chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
Look, I'll try and be nice here. You've created a good angsty mess, something that any fangirl should be proud of, but your characterization is poor. Usually people work around this by setting their story in a completely different universe, but you've just set in in the same place and made him all gooshy.

I'll give you one thing, at least you didn't name the Mary-sue after yourself. And yes, that's what she is, let's call a spade a spade. Hopefully you'll grow out of it, but in the meantime, try to abstain from writing female characters. At least those near your age.
Raz 42492 chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
omg... i love that song! i heard it on the radio... i just forgot what it's called... could you tell me the name... i love this story too! okay... ON WITH READING!
MalfoyRocks chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
Like your story so far. I don't think Jonathan would be so mushy though...Anyway...I hope you update soon. Can't wait until the next chapter.