Reviews for Youth's Hidden Pasts
Z Girl Warrior chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
that was the cuteness story i've ever read. COOL
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello Monika!

That was a very cute story. And Katrina is very busy and she finally found time for it! D (She doesn't know why she's talking in 3rd person... it's just one of her weird moments! ) But she can't leave a very long review... Because she's at school right now! Haha, that's right! She is! Her class is researching, and of course she's NOT off task.

Well, gotta go before the teacher sees and I get detention (. Lol.
Deep Within chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aw... So cute. I like how you decribe how Misty's mom hair color. Imaging how Lovely's hair color like, I think it has to look creppy! You should make this into a chapter book instead of a one-shot.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Ash and Misty forever.
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Aw...I loved it. Keep it up.
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Ah-you can't leave there, you got to write a new chapter where Ash and Misty realizes that they had met before. You know, there is no definite age set for Ash and Misty, unless you count the manga that came out around as the first gameboy games did, in those Ash was ten, and Misty was twelve. Of course that explain why Ash is shorter than Misty by a few inches, even in the anime, but maybe Ash is only a year younger, and has a slow rate of growth when it comes to the height department.
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Nice story. Hope you write another one soon. Who knew Misty had a temper even at 5 years old? Go figure.

Writing: A Passion of the Soul.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Oh, how cute! This was such a great idea; I loved it!
Mystical Mystery chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I love it! I don't know why, but suddenly this morning I was thinking of how it was like when both Ash and Misty were kids. Very strange, but a coincidence. Please update more, and it was pretty sad that Ash didn't know that the girl he met a few years ago was Misty, but it's better when you leave it a mystery. lol

-wInGs Of MiSt
tristanskye chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
AH! How sweet!I was crying when ash tease misty about tentacool!It was funny when she said OK and the line said each mom pulled their kid to take a pipcure!I was laughing!I enjoyed the story!
kaly chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
This fic is cute!

u did a great job on it
lluuxx chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
i loved it! Really cute, too )
27 | « Prev Page 1 2