Reviews for Sanctuary
Wow, this is a wonderful series! I’m so happy to have stumbled across it. Your pacing, dialogue and voice are exceptional. I love how you have kept the dynamic between snape and harry true to their characters and not weird or twisted in any way. Their development is logical and beautifully written. You’re awesome! I’m a big fan! I hope you continue this work!
Anne LM chapter 2 . 9/5
I’ve been reading over your work since someone gave me a recommendation. Loved the Surreality story. Any chance of this continuing?
Great story. Will you continue? Please!
solarcolt chapter 2 . 4/27
Please update soon! Are there any more chapters posted anywhere else?
SkyBluu chapter 2 . 10/6/2019
I was laughing at this sentence: "... we are at a rather crucial point in the curriculum..." and even more at this one: "... did you not use that very spell rather efficiently last year..." :-D

It's cute how Snape insists that their relationship is a one way thing (that it's his role to help). How he doesn't realize that Harry might care for him too.

I would love to read the rest of the story. I hope that one day you'll feel inspired to continue it again.
analise17 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Dang. I really wish there was more of this. ;) I hope you have many more wonderful things to occupy your time. thanks for sharing your writing!
~A.
silverangel116 chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Great story, just finished your first one, and now onto this one. Can't wait to get more into the story, and to read the next chapter you post (which I hope comes soon).
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
I hope there will be no ugly misunderstandings between Harry and Severus.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Becklii chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
This is a great series can't wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY
Jolene chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Please update. I have been waiting for an update for a very long time.
I hope to see a new chapter soon.
Anyway, Great job!.
Love you
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
I wish there was more, this is so excellent! :)
badgerlady chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I still wish you'd finish this.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I enjoyed the prequel to this, and this seems like a very good start.

I noticed it hasn't been updated in a long time, but I hope you can get back to it sometime.
Johanni93 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Nooooo! This can't be it! *wails* There has to be more! I'm hooked here and need mooooore!*sob* I came across your absolutely brilliant fic "surreality" today, read it in go and then eagerly moved to this sequel, only to end up depressed when I realized that there are only two chapters so far... Please, please, pleeeease tell me that you haven't abandoned this amazing story! *slowly gets on knees and looks up with pitiful-kicked-puppy eyes* Please update soon...pwease? I'm begging you!
Cheers from your fan :D