Reviews for Sanctuary
62442fanatic chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
ummmm... i know its been 5 yrs since you updated, but maybe you want to continue the story?
Xedra chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I'm really enjoying this series! Can't wait for the next chapter!
WendyLeaf chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
The prequel to this story was a wonderful read! I'm really looking forward to reading more chapters to this sequel. Keep up the good work!
A chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I really wished you had finished this. Maybe sometime in the future you'll come back to it. Guess that's all I can hope for. It's very good.
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I would just like to add that I've already enjoyed reading the story Surreality, to which this story has all the marks of being a very worthy successor to it.
restinpace chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Aw, poor Harry! I take it you're not a Harry/Ginny shipper- or is this just a passing crush?

Please Miss, can I have some more?
LaDiablo chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Let's see a little more with this "tbc" and a little less "abandoned," neh? Snape must be feeling so unloved... ;]

Really wish you'd continue, seems like a delightful start to a sequel of a brilliant fic.
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
:D

I love your work
SituationalExtrovert chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Dammit. Yet another promising fic that seems to be abandoned.

Bloody shame, really.
sevsbabe chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Great story!

Hey fellow fans, I did some stalking of my own which I can do when looking for a WIP, and found that the author does not plan on completing this as of March 2009, which is a shame.
Wolfwhispers chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
4 years and no update. Sigh* And this is such an amazing story. T_T
Bob-sama chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Aww the beginning of the chapter was so cute! Poor Snape, getting embarrassed like that. I hope it happens again, that would be amusing. Great chapter!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This is such a fantastic story, I know it has been a long time, but an update would be beyond brilliant :)
aquitaineq chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I miss this story
Snapesthe1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
I know it's been a rather long time, but you're a wonderfully talented writer and I was wondering if you'll finish this story. Bit of a cliffhanger with Snape and Harry's relationship in the balance.
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »