Reviews for Sanctuary
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
This is such a fantastic story, I know it has been a long time, but an update would be beyond brilliant :)
aquitaineq chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
I miss this story
Snapesthe1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
I know it's been a rather long time, but you're a wonderfully talented writer and I was wondering if you'll finish this story. Bit of a cliffhanger with Snape and Harry's relationship in the balance.
Ruinous Crow chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Ah... are you not continuing? That's so sad, but I do realize there is a life outside of fanfiction. Good Luck on whatever you're doing now!
alalalala chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
plz update ! (:
ridickulus101 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Great story! will there be updates?
Lilynette chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
*Beg along with Jaid Ziaen*

You know what? She's completely right! I liked Surreality a lot. Wait, scratch that. I fell in complete LOVE with that story. Every now and then, I find myself thinking about it and reading it once more before I even know what I'm doing o0; I am terribly hard to please when it comes to fanfictions. It has to be perfect. Each characterization has to ring true, the plot must be interesting and somewhat new, the grammar and the vocabulary employed have to be spotless. So yeah, finding fanfics that I deem worth to read is a real b*tch xD, but when I do... well, when I do, I get your stories. You are so very talented...and I am *so* jealous. x)

So yeah, I find myself reading your fanfics again and again. And each time I can't help myself...I check to make sure you haven't updated Sanctuary since the last time I was there... and unfortunately for me, you haven't in a long time...

It's been a little more than two years now. I must admit I'm beginning to lose hope that it will ever be updated again.

I hope that you will. I really really oh so really really do. You have no idea.

I hope to read from you someday again. I'll even write a review, promise! ;P

Lilynette.
Agent Jaid chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
. . . Are you still alive? :( I know you live in Supernatural land now but-but this idea has so much _promise_! Please don't abandon it! I am in love with this universe! With Harry being intelligent and Dumbledore being all sneaky and Snape being a human teddy bear! If you like, I can go back and review every single chapter in this and in the prequel! I will! If it'll make you write more, I'll sing your praises and illustrate the many reasons I adore this story! Please don't stop, please please please don't! Revive it! Rescue it! I know you're not dead-I know you're not! *wail*

Melody
resile chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
you should really finish this! but after two years, it might be hard to get the flow back. oh well.
CanonSnupin chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
I've read the prequel also, and after a rather dry bout of good sevitus, these were a very welcome change and refreshing. I hope you update soon, and also... have you considered working an apprenticeship into this fic? I think it could work well when it gets to the point that Harry has no other reason to stay but wants to (and the same for snape...)

heheh, sorry, just my little idea...
Into.The.Depths chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
PLEASE update! I like the first one and now that I found the sequel I was ecstatic. The only thing is, it only has two chapters! Then I wasn't ecstatic.

It's very unique, and I think you have a great skill in being able to make Snape both caring and in Character.
ehsurewhatever chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
I LOVE the "human teddy bear" gag. In a way I kinda like how Harry's a little jealous of Jeffery for spending time with Cho. Do you plan to complete this in the future?
cutecess chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
well, it's getting interesting - what was the spell?
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
not even a minute after my previous review, my wish came true.

I hope you're updating this..

Oh.. now I shall actually READ the chapter :)

bet it'll be great though and I HEART U for it :)
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Yay! A sequel! I like it so far. Update again soon!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »