Reviews for Sanctuary
Into.The.Depths chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
PLEASE update! I like the first one and now that I found the sequel I was ecstatic. The only thing is, it only has two chapters! Then I wasn't ecstatic.

It's very unique, and I think you have a great skill in being able to make Snape both caring and in Character.
ehsurewhatever chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
I LOVE the "human teddy bear" gag. In a way I kinda like how Harry's a little jealous of Jeffery for spending time with Cho. Do you plan to complete this in the future?
cutecess chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
well, it's getting interesting - what was the spell?
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
not even a minute after my previous review, my wish came true.

I hope you're updating this..

Oh.. now I shall actually READ the chapter :)

bet it'll be great though and I HEART U for it :)
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Yay! A sequel! I like it so far. Update again soon!
coffee walnut chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
an interesting beginning... but i hate harry feeling something for cho... even in canon... but i guess that's a personal choice... anyway, i liked dumbledore's conversation with harry... overall, it was interesting so far... please update!
Pannymoomins chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
just wanted to say how much i loved ur first story and that i hope maybe one day u can continue this one, its extremely well wriiten and keeps IC which is hard to do. well done, hope u find time to update or at leats let us no whats going on.
Von chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Yay! A follow-up story!

But one that hasn't been updated in 2 years, so I shall asume it discontinued. :)

Once again, thank you for your wonderful writing.. When Harry woke up to Snape beside him AND brewed him that potion.. So sweet!
Azure Teriques chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
It's really good! I can't wait for the next chapter
shadowsfriend chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I enjoyed the first story so much and Im waiting since 2005 for the update now, and now Im not even getting the second chapter anymore,so I would like to know if there is any hope, that you will continue this, or if the story is anywhere else uploaded, so please dont abandon this wonderfull story.
purpledinosaur7 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Hi! I read the prequel to this and I really loved it. You write very well, and it's a pleasure to read a story without the usual blatant grammatical errors. I was very excited to see that you've started a sequel, but I was wondering, are you going to continue it? Because it seems quite promising if the previous story is any indication, and I know that I would love to continue reading!

If you've just stopped posting it on could you tell me where you're posting it now, if anywhere?

Thanks for your time and for your writing!
nanal chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I hope you didn't abandon this, because it's really great.
allison chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
I really like this story line. The prequel to this was very interesting with the plot twists being comparable to JK Rowling herself. Keep up the great work and please update!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh please update this story! I loved Surreality so much. Please continue this! :)
Recto-Bella chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hi Perse,

I know you have not abandoned fanfiction writing, as I still see you writing ffs for other fandom. But why not continue in HP? I love every one of your HP ffs. 'Brotherly Duties' is especially sweet, and 'Surreality' has been one of the two fanfics that leads me to reading Harry/Snape mentor fics, and makes me continue to stay in HP fandom (and I don't read ff from other fandoms). And so, it comes to today when I was going through your profile again, wishing that there are updates (though my email told me otherwise).

I guess I'm here to leave a review, and wonder why you leave the harry potter fandom... If you don't feel like continuing Sanctuary, you can also start something else, any HP fics, just to see your writing again, your writing that is so calm, so reserved, yet I can still the emotions so clearly... Really, consider coming back, Perse.

Thanks,