Reviews for Sanctuary
coffee walnut chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
an interesting beginning... but i hate harry feeling something for cho... even in canon... but i guess that's a personal choice... anyway, i liked dumbledore's conversation with harry... overall, it was interesting so far... please update!
Pannymoomins chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
just wanted to say how much i loved ur first story and that i hope maybe one day u can continue this one, its extremely well wriiten and keeps IC which is hard to do. well done, hope u find time to update or at leats let us no whats going on.
Von chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Yay! A follow-up story!

But one that hasn't been updated in 2 years, so I shall asume it discontinued. :)

Once again, thank you for your wonderful writing.. When Harry woke up to Snape beside him AND brewed him that potion.. So sweet!
Azure Teriques chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
It's really good! I can't wait for the next chapter
shadowsfriend chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I enjoyed the first story so much and Im waiting since 2005 for the update now, and now Im not even getting the second chapter anymore,so I would like to know if there is any hope, that you will continue this, or if the story is anywhere else uploaded, so please dont abandon this wonderfull story.
purpledinosaur7 chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Hi! I read the prequel to this and I really loved it. You write very well, and it's a pleasure to read a story without the usual blatant grammatical errors. I was very excited to see that you've started a sequel, but I was wondering, are you going to continue it? Because it seems quite promising if the previous story is any indication, and I know that I would love to continue reading!

If you've just stopped posting it on could you tell me where you're posting it now, if anywhere?

Thanks for your time and for your writing!
nanal chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I hope you didn't abandon this, because it's really great.
allison chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
I really like this story line. The prequel to this was very interesting with the plot twists being comparable to JK Rowling herself. Keep up the great work and please update!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Oh please update this story! I loved Surreality so much. Please continue this! :)
Recto-Bella chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hi Perse,

I know you have not abandoned fanfiction writing, as I still see you writing ffs for other fandom. But why not continue in HP? I love every one of your HP ffs. 'Brotherly Duties' is especially sweet, and 'Surreality' has been one of the two fanfics that leads me to reading Harry/Snape mentor fics, and makes me continue to stay in HP fandom (and I don't read ff from other fandoms). And so, it comes to today when I was going through your profile again, wishing that there are updates (though my email told me otherwise).

I guess I'm here to leave a review, and wonder why you leave the harry potter fandom... If you don't feel like continuing Sanctuary, you can also start something else, any HP fics, just to see your writing again, your writing that is so calm, so reserved, yet I can still the emotions so clearly... Really, consider coming back, Perse.

Thanks,

Recto-Bella.
VickiWeasley chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
aww im assuming this is abandoned? well i hope not but things dont look so good since its now 07 and it was last updated in 05...n e way if yo uread this i do so hope that you continue...evenn if i am not fond of harry/cho i like the plotline of this story a lot so please have some pity and update?soon would be nice...
fanfiction69 chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
cool fic
nocturnal08 chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Enjoying the story. Snape seems the most in character in your stories than any other guardian story I have read. Good job. Looking forward to more updates!
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 2 . 12/6/2006