Reviews for Sanctuary
Remmy-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
YAY! I've been waiting for this! Hehe. _ Please update soon, this fic is awesome!

~Torina
duj chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Snape as a father-figure is sweet but surreal.
fhippogriff chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I like the uneasiness you show in Harry. Very good angst, not-overdone. I'm glad you have the sequel going to surreality. I went back and reread the last few chapters of that. I wonder if you're going to put Dumbledore on the back burner of this story-that was really creepy, what he did to Harry.
hug-me chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Yay! a sequel! i loved your last story and now this one looks really good! looking forward to an update but 2 weeks is such a long time away!
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Terrific start to a sequel... certainly will be waiting eagerly for your updates, and while promptness is appreaciated, we're grateful just to get an update! :D So, g'luck with writing that chapter... ta!
Pint of Stella chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
AW! They're BONDING!

Lol. Okay...I can't think of anything useful to say (it's 1:23 in the morning and I REALLY need some sleep)...but I am enjoying this. Please continue!
Lady Ski chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I was so happy when I recived the story alert e-mail! :o) I loved Surreality, It was one of my favourites storys, I think I will re-read it o)

Very good job, and see you on October 1st!

Kiss!
jkh1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Greatly enjoyed it. I love the way you write. I am glad to see this new story from you. Harry, Severus and Albus are my favorite characters and the way you write them seen so believe. You are developing them in your stories so well.
nerdybookworm chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
yippee! it's great. can't wait till oct. 1!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I love your stuff, I love Snape mentors Harry stories, AU currently but perhaps JKR will relent in Book 7.
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Great! I'm so glad you started the sequel.
Spear and Magic Helmet chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Am I the first to leave feedback?

I just want to tell you that I'm so glad you're writing a sequel. I will definitely be along for the ride with you.

Excellent start so far!
Taya chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I was so thrilled to find out you were writing a sequel to surrelity. I want to offer a word of caution though. So far w/ your stories you have done a good job of keeping the characters pretty well in-character, while moving slightly down a different (but now bad) path. Just be carful not to get carried away with making the characters how you would like them to be, and forgetting who they truely are.
Danu3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Awesome. Harry's so mistrustful. I mean, if Snape was loyal to Voldemort, why would he be gaining his own comfort in Harry's presence. I'd probably be mistrustful, too, though, if it was me. Awesome story, and I loved Surreality before it, so I can't wait to see where you go with this one.
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Crucio used on him? m

the death! Dumbledores? no, maybe a student's. oh dear oh dear! more yeah! a schedule wo! How long is this one?
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »