Reviews for Love is but Honeyed Thorns
Anon chapter 42 . 6/24/2015
dang... what an ending... this is a wonderful story tho! :D :D
megamatchmaker chapter 42 . 4/13/2009
Oh my goodness! I just finished this and I swear, I COULD cry a river in Egypt! I LOVED it! I especially loved chapter 30 Picking Flowers. So incredibly cute!

Awesome work! Keep it up!

Nancy (aka megamatchmaker)
KurenaiYuuki chapter 42 . 11/21/2007
I absolutly loved this story. It was truly an amazing story written by an amazing author.
Fallen Wingless Angel chapter 42 . 9/28/2006
SQUE! It is a rather good ending but there are unaswered questions. Like will they fall 'back' in love? Will she let him love her? What will the children look like? Please add more!
Thunder Ring chapter 42 . 8/30/2006
You really need to finish this story! If it is finsished then you need to do a epaloug!
gemini-lover chapter 42 . 8/27/2006
HO MY GAWD ! update please it was going so ever well ~
Jutey chapter 42 . 7/12/2006
I love your story! Please, don't stop! I really, really liked this chapter...

Make her fall in love with him, get married, and have a baby or something. *shrugs*
majcarter chapter 42 . 7/9/2006
Aw...cute chapter.

I feel so bad for Legolas sometimes though...having the one you love hate you, that has to suck major ass.
CheetahBaby chapter 42 . 7/9/2006
HI! I pretty much repeat what the last reviewer said (mk I think) I'd like to see another chapter, but no pressure, this was very good. I especially liked the family reunion, that was very sweet, but not over done. I've been crazy too these past weeks since early May, so please don't sweat the real life stuff. Onward and upward to more happy writing!
jada952 chapter 42 . 7/9/2006
don't feel bad about having to get on w/ RL or other things.

Thank you for sharing your talent and posting this cool story.

It is what it is.

It took a lot, I bet to post it. So, thanks for givng it some conclusion.

happy writing and beyond,

mk
erowyne chapter 42 . 7/9/2006
this is a better chapter than you think!

if you just keep on writing like this,i'd be very very happy :D

keep on going, the story is not lost yet

i'm going to new zealand for 5 weeks,so i won't be able to review for a time, sorry!

keep on writing!

hugs and love erowyne
Frodo01228 chapter 42 . 7/8/2006
FINALLY! I COULD NEARLY CRY WITH JOY AT THE BEAUTY OF THEIR MEETING! Okay, now that I've totally screamed that to the world, thank you! I've been waiting forever for this chapter!
majcarter chapter 41 . 6/17/2006
wow...realy good

Keep up the good work, I enjoy this story a lot.
CheetahBaby chapter 41 . 6/1/2006
Excellent as always and shame on you introcucing someone else and having her think ill of Legolas. The scandal! I can't really think of anything to help you with, but as always I'm here if you want to toss around ideas.
erowyne chapter 41 . 5/20/2006
good you're back!

i'm eager to read more,so write!

byeZ!