Reviews for I was a teenage personality disorder
Moony McGoogly chapter 14 . 8/7/2008
ARG! omg update :} i really love this story
Padme4000 chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
that was a really good chapter and i hope you get a lot of inspiration i will even send you this plot bunny your way lol.

()()

(..)

C(")(")

and its tamer lol

_]_

]

/ \

hope Spike junior helps lol Spike junior being that pesky little plot bunny above lol
brandy chapter 13 . 11/15/2007
update please. OR ELSE I WILL HAVE THE PENGUINS TAKE YOU TO THE NORTH POLE AND MAKE YOU INTO A POPSICLE!. so update soon .
Padme4000 chapter 13 . 10/20/2007
to say it was short it still was good because it still brings the reader in and makes them want to know what happens next
Padme4000 chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
loved it
Queen Emily the Wise of Narnia chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Okay, I'll take a wild guess and guess that Marie still has her soul because she's a slayer? 'Cause remember: vampires have no souls (unless they get their souls back like Spike and Angel did). So you might wanna mention this in your story.

-The Wise
Padme4000 chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
i love this and hope you continue

question: is there going to be any characters from the series in this and if so are they going to meet marie

Love the character as well although wouldn't her instincts as a slayer cause more conflict with her instincts as a vampire. also you indicate in one of the earlier chapters that she has ordinary hearing when vampires have a high sense of smell and hearing.
Bunny aka your 1 reviewer chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
Hey honey, I felt bad for not reading your stuff and so I decided to give it a whirl. So...I like the first cahpter, it was funny. I LOVED THE SECOND CAHPTER! And I didnt much care for the third. It was cute but the second chappie set it up for something for serious, descriptive, and poetic. I got to the third and it seemed like you were just screwing around. Well I love it, and thats all you need to know. Bye hun, sorry if I sounded mean...or whatever.
bunny-chan your 1 reviwer chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
me like very much...you cuss alot in this one i likeit!
bunny-chan the 1 reviewer chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
oh this is so prettyful i'm going to give you a hug when i see you this is do prettyful...have a nice day.

sin.,