Reviews for Nothing Heals
nafiondf aof chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Do a sequel please.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwe! Too presh! Great no wonderful job:)))
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
Aw so cute!
alexa chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
omg that was a great story loved the first one and this one keep up the good wrighting and you had a perfect ending!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
i dont understand how her and randy are cool all of a sudden
cassymae chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
Aww! too cute! I loved it!
2Deez chapter 15 . 1/16/2006
Aw that was so cute OMG! loved it!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 15 . 12/20/2005
great story. i so love your writing. keep up the great work! stacy
pianogal chapter 15 . 9/28/2005
aw, awesome job Maxine! i love it! i can't wait to read more of your great stories.

Demon Spawn chapter 15 . 9/28/2005
What a way to end a very good Cena/OC story. Words can't describe how much I loved how this story ended and so you pretty much know that I liked this story from beginning to end and a good story certainly deserves something in the future.
viper-sa chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
great chapters, i going to try and review more.
Audacious chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
keep it up! -audacious
pianogal chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
aww, John needs to stop being a moron and just figure out what he wants. he better want to be with Marie and the baby. he better! oh man, you better be updating soon. this is getting crazy.

pianogal chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
OH MY GOSH! that woman is a pyscho. who would kill their own daughter just so they wouldn't have to tell them the truth? a pyscho, that is who. awe, what Marie said about John was so cute. more soon, i hope!

Demon Spawn chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
What a revelation from the whore's mouth. I was shocked when I learned that Steve was not Marie's biological dad but that doesn't matter for he still loves her just like any real dad paternal or not would and she also has John Cena to help her out with her life. You have certainly made another good Cena/OC story that I love to review.