Reviews for The Price of Friendship
Bouncefox chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Yes. That does kinda sound like Hiei. A little bit more um...rudeness next time. Good luck!
Tiffany chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
This was a really great story even if it was short (maybe you can remake it a little longer?). I love how Youko is back to his demonic nature since I think it's cool. But I'll like him even if he were sane.

And sorry Nyte Kit for never reviewing and guessing, but I review near the end. ;D *bows though in apology* Good job and keep it up! Can't wait for the final last chapter!
Jaisierra chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
Omg. OMG. He killed hiei. NO!. I'm going to finish this story but im going to be so sad. No more hiei. Thats just like so wrong. *closes page and sobs*
Jaisierra chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
What? Wait,I'm confused. Whose the murderer? I don't know who the person is. Please reveal this info to me.
Jaisierra chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
O...it was getting real steamy in there. If only it was me and hiei ( oops did i say that out loud? ) Nonetheless the chapter was hot. Keep up the good work.
Jaisierra chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
I really like the way the story is going. The way you switch the pov's for every chapter keeps the story flowing. Also, i like super super happy that you're going back to hiei's pov. I LOVE him!
Jaisierra chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
No. It can't be over already. There must be more of him. Hopefully there will be another chapter from his point of view. I'll be waiting.
jaisierra chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
This chapter was...so delicious. I loved it. And if any of the readers didnt know...of course kurama is in his demon form. Gosh how can any one resist that gold eyed beauty...youko. Well of course i can 'cause my heart lies with hiei. I cant wait to read your next chapter thats in his point of view.
Jaisierra chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Nice opening...it really brings the mood of the story into place.
natsumi-chan chapter 11 . 4/7/2006
Nice...leaving it off at that. You're a delightfully evil writer, you know that? *lol*

Can't wait for the sequel!
Count Napula chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
This was an excellent chapter! I absolutely loved it. I like the shackle idea, and you've made his story my most eagerly anticipated revelation. Update real soon, okay?
kahuffstix chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
these was a very odd ending. are you going to tell why. i liked this. i am sad it over.
WhiteWolfCub chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
Yes, yes good story. So why did Kurama go all insane? Must know, continue soon?
KyoHana chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
You know I DEFINITELY want to be informed when the sequel to this marvelous psychological thriller is posted. So, here's my addy: yeomanbobs .

As for this chapter, there isn't anything to say except if was every bit as good as the previous 10. And of course, as always, you've got me salivating for the next installment. I can't WAIT to here Kurama's story.
Count Napula chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
I have to guess Youko. Please update really soon and tell, this is bugging me!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »