Reviews for The Price of Friendship
kahuffstix chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
i loved this chapter. it was so great. i love this story so far. please add kurama's motive to this and please add more to this story soon.
Arid One chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
NO! Youko killed my baby! He's lost it! Totally lost it! *sobs hysterically in corner* *sniffle* Please...*sniffle* update...*sniffle* WAH! *dives under blankets to sob some more*
Lady Inari chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
*shudders* that was just plain creepy!
KyoHana chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
So we have a crazed fox on our hands - one who murders just because he feels like it, ne?

This is an extremely interesting twist to your plot and story (though I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment). I just wonder what Hiei will make of it all; not to mention Yusuke, Koenma and the rest.
HlElL0VER chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I really liked your story
Arid One chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
Youko killed Kazuma? Is Shuichi gone or something? No! Mukuro can't make my baby work all day! He'll be all hot and sweaty! (Not that that's a bad thing.-) I wish he would just decapitate her and get it over with. In case you haven't noticed, I don't like her. Update soon, s'il vous plait!
Count Napula chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
Oh now I really want to know the motive! Update soon and merry Christmas!
HlElL0VER chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
I love Hiei
kahuffstix chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
kahuffstix chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
Count Napula chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
That was sweet! It was a very good, and entertaining lime. Sex loving Youko is so adorable! He should be like that all the time in my opinion! But then moments like that wouldn't be as good, now would they? Anyway, update soon, k?
KyoHana chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Oh I think your lime was just perfect as you wrote it! I LOVE scenes like yours that leave it up to the reader's imagination not only to picture the action in the scene, but to fill in the 'blanks' so to speak as they will!
natsumi-chan chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Ooh, what a good story so far! But I'm dying to know what's going on. More, more! _ See, I told you I'd review.
bluekitsune251 chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
keep going! ya, kurama's out of character JUST a bit... heh, heh. he's in Youko, isn't he? well, regardless, keep going. _
Count Napula chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Good chapter. I really want these him and her's clarified, but all in good time I suppose. Please update soon, I wanna see Youko.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »