Reviews for The Price of Friendship
kahuffstix chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
kahuffstix chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
KyoHana chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
YES... it's back. I had begun to wonder if you were abandoning this story, but know I see you are not and have brought it back with a vengence (Yusuke's that is).

Wonderfully written POV - I could just picture the hanyou ranting throughout his room, as well as the havoc he caused.

I have to ask, though, by 'her' did you mean that Hiei killed Yukina? Say it ain't so, please...
nightwater-dragon chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
nice so far!~ so the next chapter is yusuke eh? i could read it over if you haven't gotten someone already. I'm pretty good with character. plus i have much to refer to.

-NWD
natsumi-chan chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Ooh, this just intensifies my curiosity...Hm...*ponders* _
Count Napula chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Ooh, Ooh, this is great. I rarely get to read Kurama gone bad stories, and I love them. It's awesome. I can't wait for you to update.
KyoHana chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Though it was short, it was very well written and did sound just like Hiei.

I still don't believe, though, the either Kurama or Hiei had ANYthing to do with Kuwabara's death. As well, I must ask, the 'first' that both Hiei and Kurama refer to, could it be Shiori? Again, I'd find that VERY hard to believe, since it was Shiori who taught the fox what love truly is and I believe NO MATTER how much he may THINK he's reverted to Youko, he is and always will be Kurama.
Anonymouse chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Awsome story! Update again soon, i love how original this plot is- or else the first o've come across of its kind.

Anonymouse (anon-ee-mouse)
Dragonslostchild chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
... wow. Kurama's kind of a jerk. I mean, I get that he's all demony right now, but I just can't believe that he's so totally indifferent to Kuwabara's death. Even if he wasn't the one to do it, I'd think he'd care a little.

Not to say I didn't like this chapter, or don't like this story. You said Kurama's supposed to be kinda' OOC, which is cool. I just hope there's some sort of a reason behind it.

The fight scene was described nicely, as was Kurama's excitement for being on the demon's 'Most Wanted List' again.

Update soon!

DLC
Dragonslostchild chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
First, I want to thank you for your reviews on fictionpress. It's really nice to be getting feedback, and I completely didn't notice the word missing from my poem- thanks for bringing that to my attention.

So to return the favor I should mention that in the second sentence of the third paragraph there's a word missing- probably 'arm'.

Besides that, this is really good so far. I'm so upset- poor Kuwabara, dead. He's one of my four favorite Tantei members, you know! _-

I can't believe that Kurama or Hiei were involved in it, though. I hope they weren't. Or if they were they had a really good reason, like Kuwabara was possessed or they were or something.

Well, that's my review for chapter one. I'll go on to chapter two now.

DLC
Katzztar chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Well, In the red-headed 'human' form he never had fangs. It was only when he transformed into his old form of Youko Kurama did he have fangs. So unless you're changing that fact for the story, thenKurama would be in his Youko forms.

Why did I say 'human' like that? Simple, he looked human but when Kurama first met Yusuke, (Graphic novel 3 pg.98)he said "In 10 years or so, my powers would return and my body become fully inhuman..." Therefor even if he LOOKS human, he's not.
KyoHana chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
The Youko, definitely! And DEFINITELY a good chapter; Kurama being OOC or not... and I don't think he was, especially as Youko!

As for whether or not he and Hiei ended Kuwabara's life; I still don't, nor will I EVER, believe that it was they who 'murdered' him!

Anyway, this was a terrific chapter. I can't wait to see Hiei's POV. I've added this one to my 'Story Alert' list.
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Intriguing beginning, I look forward to more.
natsumi-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh, that's so sad...poor Kuwabara. I want to know what happened!
SoarMoreFlyHigher chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
So far, I think this will become a great story. Your writing is good, and the plot sounds interesting. Update when you get the chance. (Who really killed Kuwa-san?)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4